Homestead Crafting: Decorations get lost

I crafted two mushrooms and two crooked mushrooms.  These showed up in the decoration dialog.

I selected the crooked mushrooms and placed both of them.   Then I looked in the decoration dialog, and the regular mushrooms are no longer present.  The mouse-over of the crooked mushroom shows its name as 'mushroom', not crooked mushroom.   My decorations are lost and I the resources used to craft them are gone.

Looking at the decoration dialog again, and it appears that there is probably a disconnect between the items available to be crafted and what is listed in decoration storage.    So the question is, do I still have those decorations and are they just not displayed in the decoration dialog?

I have a couple of items going lost as well. 1. The Kodan Woven Divider; you get it for free when you unlock the homestead but if you remove it / place it in a different spot, it's gone and nowhere to be found. 2. I crafted a lattice (without the plants); one moment it was still there in my decoration list, next I knew it said I didn't have one after placing and removing it a couple of times. 3. The same thing happened with the pan/kettle with soup (forgot how its called).  I crafted both items again and so far they've not gone missing again, fingers crossed it stays that way. But yeah, there is a bug somewhere in this.

• 3 weeks later...

Since this has been going on for some time, i hope the dev's are still looking into this issue. I just reported 4 of 6 trees that went missing. The materials were deducted and my daily/weekly limit of purchasable items from the homestead vendors was reduced. Sadly, until this gets fixed I'm not doing anymore homestead craft. There are 3 more "updates" to this expansion and since each one is listed as having homestead decorations updated, I might wait until the final update and following patches to see how it turns out?

I think the concept is great and I am enjoying the homestead. It's a bummer invited party members lost the bank access along side the handiwork access. Especially since our party all have JW.

Looking forward to adding to my firefalls and forest though. Thanks ❤️