Add "What have killed me" info to WvW as well

1 minute ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

Ok I’ll keep waiting guess 1 year is too fast for meta peeps playing the game more than 5m a day (how do you have time!?) to post their builds.

It's easy dawdler, I don't have to work, I have all the free time in the world, so burning time in games because when u actually have stuff u wanted existential crisis hits, absurdism full throttle, only escape is via digital or drugs. 

U want to talk about this too? Anyways play your outdated stuff. It's a fact majority of new stuff in metabbatle is after their first or sometimes second nerfs. U not playing actual meta but u never will acknowledge this, convo pointless.

Edited by Triptaminas.4789
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, KrHome.1920 said:

You think there is not enough server lag in the game?

This would be a gigantic databse to handle for the game engine and servers.

Honestly, double it would... 
They are already logging everything and you can check every combat log in chat...
So all they would have to do is sum up all of the same damage source types and display them in modal sorted. 

That action can be done on opening modal, on demand so it is not always calculating in background for everyone especially if one would not open the modal to check it. 

Many time when something kills me, especially when I see big health drop, I am curious what that was so I need to scroll log in hope to find something - but with this, I would be able to see it  in modal sorted. 

16 minutes ago, banJelacic.4201 said:

Many time when something kills me, especially when I see big health drop, I am curious what that was so I need to scroll log in hope to find something - but with this, I would be able to see it  in modal sorted. 

don't worrry 90% of time is   engie skill, necro skill or warrior spear skill.

Give time to people learn they can make a zerg of warrior spear tossers doing 10k hits unblockable  and no animations rendered.