Lowland Shore: Theater located behind the Harvest Den heart vendor needs a music recital event.

I haven't seen this posted anywhere but the house that is directly behind the Harvest Den is a little community theater. It's currently setup to host a musical recital when you go inside the building.

It would be really cute if there was an event that took place where Kodan cubs are performing a music recital and the players need to hype them up and/or make sure the recital goes smoothly. This could be a less chaotic version of the "A Concert for the Ages" event since the cubs would be shredding as hard as the Metal Legion. The event could progress by cheering for the cubs and preventing other cubs from pranking each other, or just generally being disruptive with silly antics, while the other cubs are playing their song.

That building is overall pretty small-- so I'm not sure that the event I'm describing would be able to take place in the community theater building. With that said, this building really need some sort of Kodan bard to come in periodically and play tunes. Either of those options, in my opinion, would really add to the cozy feeling of the Harvest Den village. 

For those who want an easy achievement: 

Spoiler

If you enter the community theater building and interact with any of the musical instruments hanging on the wall, you will complete the achievement: Rehearsal. 

• Like 7

17 hours ago, borgie.6290 said:

I haven't seen this posted anywhere but the house that is directly behind the Harvest Den is a little community theater. It's currently setup to host a musical recital when you go inside the building.

It would be really cute if there was an event that took place where Kodan cubs are performing a music recital and the players need to hype them up and/or make sure the recital goes smoothly. This could be a less chaotic version of the "A Concert for the Ages" event since the cubs would be shredding as hard as the Metal Legion. The event could progress by cheering for the cubs and preventing other cubs from pranking each other, or just generally being disruptive with silly antics, while the other cubs are playing their song.

That building is overall pretty small-- so I'm not sure that the event I'm describing would be able to take place in the community theater building. With that said, this building really need some sort of Kodan bard to come in periodically and play tunes. Either of those options, in my opinion, would really add to the cozy feeling of the Harvest Den village. 

For those who want an easy achievement: 

Reveal hidden contents

If you enter the community theater building and interact with any of the musical instruments hanging on the wall, you will complete the achievement: Rehearsal. 

That sounds so cute 🙂

Also, thanks for the achievement tip.

Yes we could use the seats inside the fighting arena and inside this music room. Something like a music play contest and I often wondering why they not did more on this wonderful idea. Also the dancing events is pretty rare to play, as its great fun.