NEED AN UNDO / REDO BUTTON FOR HOMESTEADING!

Already made an oopsy and to my surprise when i replaced the dec it was scaled and then i had to figure out the right size. It would be super helpful to have this button for accidental erasures! Also something wanted since HoT Launch for guild halls and sadly we still don't have this for homesteads. 😞

Edited by Kelly.7019
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Kelly.7019 changed the title to NEED AN UNDO / REDO BUTTON FOR HOMESTEADING!
Posted (edited)

also wouldn't it be great if when you clicked on an item to edit it, it would tell you the name of the decoration

edit: For instance. Allow us to highlight the item  a mode maybe? idk) so we can see what decorations we used or what decorations others use when we tour their homes.

Edited by Kelly.7019
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Undo, redo and select all items just like the delete big area but for moving furniture that is already intact together. For example I want to move my dining table full of items on top of it, now I have to move it one by one. Hard to experiment on building stuff if it's like that.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Sen.7530 said:

Undo, redo and select all items just like the delete big area but for moving furniture that is already intact together. For example I want to move my dining table full of items on top of it, now I have to move it one by one. Hard to experiment on building stuff if it's like that.

Yeah that's where they need to allow us to lock decorations together temporarily so we can move multiple decs together as 1 decoration.

That's where i realized before i get heavy into something i need to make sure the alignment and angle of that van i'm making is in its proper forever home or else i'm going to lose my mind if i have to adjust the angle later. (and the 50-250 decs that will then need slight adjustments. omg!!!)

edit: heh i'm making a van down by the river. 😄

Edited by Kelly.7019
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

something else i noticed is that the cat pathing is all over the place. (snow leopard specifically) they walk up walls/ thru walls, climb over tables, glitch themselves half way inside of something, then spring board jump back into walking away, then blinking out of sight. It's like they had a pre defined path and if we dare put decorations in their way they get super power like abilities to do things they shouldn't be able to do.

Edited by Kelly.7019
  • Like 1

Our homestead needs some polish work. The Wintersday Gift Tree is out of place and out of angle, making the tree ornaments hanging in the air. Lady Wisteria supposed to have the bloodstone node in front of her but it was place inside the mining cave. Cats walk thru and walk on anything. When I placed a huge tree on the ground, those fighting cats just 'fight' into the tree 🙄 And yes, you have to use the door to tele back to your previous map in order to go anywhere else in OW. Our Homesteads, which is one of the few main features of this expansion yet it feels like a rushed project.

But then just the other day, I saw a black cat in the river so I jumped into the water to take a closer look. That kitty was really swimming in the water padding with all her four little legs! So cute 😅 Not complaining this one. Haha.

Edited by Sugar Min.5834
  • Confused 1