Warclaw is underwhelming on anything other than a flat terrain

14 hours ago, Gop.8713 said:

I just killed an innocent raccoon family by hopping through them whilst going from one place to the next. Not really feeling great about it.

No need to feel bad about it. Racoons are considered pests in many places of the world (where they are invasive).

24 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Now, tell me again the Warclaw was "underwhelming" and can't get you over obstacles in the way.

That only works in situations where it's not needed. Like you doing it for fun. Have a first clean jump that way.
It's different if you get chased, molested or are in a race and suddenly stand in front of an obstacle and try to get over it and said obstacle isn't even a tenth of the barn.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Lucy.3728 said:

That only works in situations where it's not needed. Like you doing it for fun. Have a first clean jump that way.

That is so not true. 😄 Will make another recording within the next couple of days of traversing Lowland Shore. 😉 

• Confused 1

On 9/15/2024 at 8:56 PM, Gop.8713 said:

I just killed an innocent raccoon family by hopping through them whilst going from one place to the next. Not really feeling great about it. Would be nice if it didn't do that ; p

I do not like that I slaughter tiny non combatants as I dash along.   Or accidentally aggro mobs dashing through them.  Other than for the grubs in JW, not really any reason to have this skill.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Farohna.6247 said:

I do not like that I slaughter tiny non combatants as I dash along.   Or accidentally aggro mobs dashing through them.  Other than for the grubs in JW, not really any reason to have this skill.  

Yeah, I find it annoying, too, and don't see any use in it at all. It makes me avoid the Warclaw's Mount Ability 1 skill and rather use the normal jump to fly over groups of enemies rather than dash through them.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1