"Baubles" in material storage

We can already convert baubles to bubbles. We could put bubbles in mat storage but it's not like you pile up thousands and thousands of them. I'm fine with just leaving them on my sab toon until the following year . . .

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Framaa.9503 said:

Hello players,

I am coming out with a suggestion. What do you think about “baubles” that can be stored not in the bank but in material storage?

Baubles and Baubles Baubles = have to be in your inventory to work inside SAB due to technical limitations - they can't be detected from the bank or material storage. So they probably don't want to allow them to be deposited to prevent confusion. They can't be a currency AND also be ammo for things like the slingshot and bombs inside SAB and the reason is likely that it'll make the purse upgrade pointless if you can just deposit whenever your wallet may get full.

Whenever they add something to material storage - which is a fully manual process every time - it becomes impossible to remove in the future, so they are very cautious when it comes to adding something. They only add it if their metrics on how players obtain and use that item indicate that it could benefit from a material storage slot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2