HoT >> PoF

had me very confused at first with the title (HoT "greater than" PoF) 😄

but then i read what you said and completely agree, PoF was a near perfect expansion.

the story was great (you're going to go kill a god! what could be more bad@ss?!)

the maps were new, different and beautiful, the sprawling desert theme was great,

new elite specs? awesome! MOUNTS! great!

the only thing i would like more of from GW2 expansions is more armour skins, GW2 always seems to be lacking in that department when it comes to expansions.

They're both good, but HoT at original difficulty could only be good when the expansion was current, I'm glad they nerfed it afterwards. As for which is better? They're both great; I never like ranking things; as long as they're both quality products that's good with me.

1. What I'd like to see from HoT used in the future is more gliding and more dangerous mobs that can't be "ran around." Making people actually have to fight things is a good design, that feeling of "dynamic world that's alive" is something MMOs used to do so well in 2012-2014. Just one request, please give us time to gather logs and stuff after we kill these hard mobs.

2. What I'd like to see from PoF used in the future is deeper reasons for me to love and want to save the people in the location that expansion takes place in. Janthir's doing this really well with the Kodan so far, keep it up!

If you want PoF Hard Mode, play as Warrior.
The amount of Blind spam means at least half of your attacks won't hit.

!FUN!

Edit:
Oh, and at the time of release, before all of the power-creep and mounts, core Tyria wasn't Baby Mode. It wasn't stupidly difficult, no, but it certainly wasn't easy, especially the Orrian areas.
People who say it's easy obviously weren't playing at release.

Edited by Mungrul.9358