"Lit" Wagon Decoration?

There is a decoration called Lit Wagon that has a tooltip that shows the lanterns glowing. However, when you craft it, there ARE lanterns but they do NOT light up. They are not lit by default and there is no way to interact with it... VERY frustrating as I was planning on using is for my spooky Halloween setup and now I have wasted resources on what I thought was a "Lit" Wagon because silly me, it's called "Lit" Wagon...

On 9/17/2024 at 1:05 PM, Solomon Darkfury.3729 said:

There is a decoration called Lit Wagon that has a tooltip that shows the lanterns glowing. However, when you craft it, there ARE lanterns but they do NOT light up. They are not lit by default and there is no way to interact with it... VERY frustrating as I was planning on using is for my spooky Halloween setup and now I have wasted resources on what I thought was a "Lit" Wagon because silly me, it's called "Lit" Wagon...

Oh I remember seeing one with lights in my GH. Was it broken in one of the patches? Maybe I remembered wrongly, I'll go check later. Also that Tavern guy Gamli. He has been glitched out of his original place for years, reported it few times still nothing done. And that zephyr phoenix lantern has no lights at all. It is ok to glitch or break GH stuff after patches. It is NOT OK to know it and not fix it 👎