Halloween 2024 "Share your Guild Hall Decorations!"

Happy Halloween, well close enough 🙂

I finally have a large enough space to put out all our decorations! And some other stuff too. We have the Isle of Reflection gh.  I started small and well... Battle broke out. Joko vs Mad King, antagonized by Balthazar, of course the Charr are not about to miss a good fight. And Our Asuran members got a chance to try some new things..and well "Haunted Harbor" was born. Even Aslan showed up!  We have a new thing this year, a jump puzzle that you need mounts for, even our mine is deco'd a bit, it is a jp of sorts as well 🙂 I love the new decoration system we have in out guild halls now!

Side note. Part of why I have used so many trophy figures and alike is my homage to Headmaster McGonagal's passing. Dame Maggie Smith will be missed. 

So in memory of her... "Piertotum Locomotor!!!" and everything comes to life. I hope you enjoy these images, and share your own!

Gallery of screenshots:

https://mysty-meadows.imgbb.com/?sort=name_asc

Just when you think things are going well...

tmt-halloween-2024.png

Edited by Mysty Meadows.1425
  • Like 1

OK, here is my haunted house.  Been wanting to make one for years and now with the new tools I can, yay.  And yay for being able to attach pictures - but the allowed image size is a bit small.  Hmmm but you can use the image as a link to a higher res on imgur. 😀  Wish they had some of these pieces, like the academic walls, in the homestead as the higher allowance of pieces in a spot would make for a much better look.

hauntd3.jpg.b0d67d9bb68585db72ccff84a735cf53.jpg

Edited by Mattahood.9423
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Mattahood.9423 said:

Thanks.  Your decorations are amazing.  I especially like the fire breathing dragon.  I will have to remember that one

Thank you! Feel free to hit me up if you want a close up look! For any wondering, you can get the fire columns on dragon fall, from one of the vendors.  650 vm and 5g each. They can be made larger or smaller as needed.

Edited by Mysty Meadows.1425