Canthan Spiritualist Outfit Hair Color is Wrong

The Canthan Spiritualist outfit hair color is not black but a brownish red. It would make much more sense lore-wise to have the hair color be black. After all this is a Canthan outfit. This has been bothering me for years, and I decided to make a forum post about it. 

Similarly, the Minister's Hat hair color is blonde. Another dye channel would be great for that, but in case that's not an easy fix, can you change that to black too? 

Capture.PNG

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Outfits have their own dye channels. You don't adapt your character's actual hair color when an outfit comes with its own hair. You have to dye the outfit's hair yourself.

This outfit doesn't have a dye channel for the hair. Its just this reddish brown color. 

If you think that looks strange try a charr with black and white fur:
hathair.thumb.jpg.e2d51caf5adf00d144c60ac8cb2f4303.jpg

I've had this outfit since it first came out and never noticed this before, but I don't think I've used the hat that often and it was mainly on my asura who has roughly that hair colour anyway.

I can't think of a good solution though. Any single colour they pick will look out of place on some characters and outfits only have 4 dye channels and this one uses all 4, so if they made it possible to dye the hair it would have to share it's colour with part of the outfit.

Of course the ideal is to have your characters actual hair colour show, but I assume if that was possible they'd have done it already.