When get invis and invuls nerfed?

Zero.3871

@panchovilla.5986 said:Stealth in this game is a joke, it may as well not exist.You think 20 seconds is a long time to be stealthed?Try playing that other game, their thief class can just sit in stealth until they are darn good and ready to attack and they have a skill that let's them...vanish...in combat and just sit in stealth and heal.Or just simply re-engage when they are darn good and ready.They have a skill that let's them disengage at 170% run speed for either 6 or 10 seconds and they can re-stealth as soon as they are out of combat.They are powerful and elusive, but people manage to kill them all the time.The thieves who can stay stealthed for 20 seconds are having to do some series of skills and giving up damage dealing to do it.People who are going against so called stealthers in this game are spoiled.I don't know what to say about mesmers because I don't have any first hand knowledge of them, but thieves should be manageable.

EDIT:And if they attack in stealth they can keep you stunned and immobilized down to 50% of your health before you can think about touching them, and if you BREAK their stun chain they can vanish and start it again.And let's not even get started on saps, and blinds, and gouges, and shadow step that doesn't require a ground target.

I do find it interesting how much people complain about stealth in this game. Stealth in this game is done well in my opinion. I played swtor for a long time and played operatives and assassins a lot. Those have actual perma stealth. They can sit in stealth forever if they want. They can only break combat and re-stealth once on a decent cooldown, but once they do they can be perma stealth again. For the entirety of the time I played they also had a the ability to open with very high burst and had good cc. Operatives in that game were the most complained about class for the whole time I played.

In this game stealth is limited. To maintain stealth you have to build around it and use utilities and resources for its upkeep. I was actually very impressed with how fair stealth is in this game comparatively.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly they need to fix stealth before they nerf it again. What i constantly see as a thiefBP+hs - can still be channeled and hit even though stealth is active - so stealth is basically useless when a ranger uses LB 2 or a deadeye marks you or a holo shoots their light beam pistols at you while youre in stealth its still 100% that you will be hit and downed anywaysbetter example 'Stealth while ranger begins lb 2, is still able to channel the entire skill onto you even if you dodge roll while in stealth' should that be possible? NO! but ppl cry for stealth nerfs on thief and mes but that's apart of their survival since they are glass. might as well take it away 100% and make thief a better tank than druid. like its not hard to counter stealth at allllllll. play a stealth class to find this out.

Archived