Power Mesmer in T4 Fractals

dontlook.1823

@Vinceman.4572 said:I doubt that a full 5 man necro group will kill the anomaly at Arkk in time without having the possibility to use Epidemic namely after 70% and 40% when he is coming back to the platform without condis on him. Maybe some very skilled players will be able to but not the general T5 necro crew. In EU there are 0 LFGs for such groups relating to 100CM. 99 is a different thing - works ok'ish and is seen from time to time in the LFG.

This.

If you are epidemic bouncing on 100 cm to get the required dps on the anomaly, you are already way beyond what a usual PUG group can or will do.

EU has 0 groups that run 100cm with 4-5 necro, reason being: it sucks. Not sure how US is dealing with this and if people have actually adapted to the necromancer changes to prevent 4-5 necromancer groups.

Lol scourges are perfectly fine and can pull the required dps to kill the anomaly at Arkk on CM even without epi the real issue is most scourges are horrible and I'm sure that's been the case for many others sadly the chance of coming across a great ele player is prob higher than finding a great scourge let alone 4-5 in T4 fractals and CMs.

@Lalainnia.3598 said:Lol scourges are perfectly fine and can pull the required dps to kill the anomaly at Arkk on CM even without epi the real issue is most scourges are horrible and I'm sure that's been the case for many others sadly the chance of coming across a great ele player is prob higher than finding a great scourge let alone 4-5 in T4 fractals and CMs.

The problem is most scourges are out dpsing everyone else in fractals simply due to how simple the rotation is, and the fact 88% of the damage, is ranged. Couple that with necro QoL features.

It's funny people on these forums like to call necro's in fractals horrible, but when i pug and find these same people, they are getting out dpsed by 25% at the minimum, by said scourges. Funny how that works.

@FrostDraco.8306 said:

@"Lalainnia.3598" said:Lol scourges are perfectly fine and can pull the required dps to kill the anomaly at Arkk on CM even without epi the real issue is most scourges are horrible and I'm sure that's been the case for many others sadly the chance of coming across a great ele player is prob higher than finding a great scourge let alone 4-5 in T4 fractals and CMs.

The problem is most scourges are out dpsing everyone else in fractals simply due to how simple the rotation is, and the fact 88% of the damage, is ranged. Couple that with necro QoL features.

It's funny people on these forums like to call necro's in fractals horrible, but when i pug and find these same people, they are getting out dpsed by 25% at the minimum, by said scourges. Funny how that works.

We were not talking about T4s. I was playing necro in fractals myself for over several months and outdpsed power dps players as well - in pugs. Nevertheless, the average "Reset fracs" players are way better than all these runs and you rarely meet a scourge in 100 CM due to the fact that the fricking overwhelming majority of these necros is not able to dps adequately, not to speak of the anomaly at Arkk. Even average power dps players are kinda bad and never target the spawning anomaly resulting in heart attacks for druid, mesmer and war (and the other dps).That's why i prefer to use a very high number of KPs to get a clean and sober run without exception - most of the players joining are power dps knowing their stuff.

Archived