Inconsistent Taimi Model

She starts off as progeny size with progeny sized head.Taimi doubles her size during the events of PoFHer character model remains the same, only giving her a growth tonic appearance to her.Meanwhile, while riding Scruffy, Taimi's model looks as it should be for a growing Asura, although she's still doubled her size.

While I understand that the writers are looking for her to grow, doubling her size and not changing her model outside of Scruffy seems off putting.

Suggestions:Only grow Taimi to about a quarter her starting height to have her growth feel more natural.Alter her model to make her look more like a natural teen asura, rather than just simply increasing her height.

Or take the growth tonics away from her. :p

BGlv17Y.jpgcnVsVIw.jpgpXzvTE7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It's related to how any scaling is done in character size. If you make the tallest human man and the shortest, the short one will just be shrunk down in all dimensions, looking like a 15 mm miniature next to a 25 mm. You have to pay attention to head size and width to mitigate the effect, but it's always there. So with Taimi, all they did was grow the same model in size, bulking it up in all directions.

I agree they should shrink the head a lot, and probably slim down the body as well given her medical condition, but the body doesn't look nearly as egregious as the head. I have no idea if they'll bother.

• 2 months later...

Archived