How is this class bad?

Dabrixmgp.4758

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@"Jack Skywalker.5674" said:

I think you mean sPvP. Hammer Revenant is one of the best damage dealing boon bot builds there....it's so good people are praying for nerfs on the hammer (source: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/24588/what-do-you-want-out-of-the-upcoming-class-balance-patch#latest ).For WvW Hammer Herald has 2 alternative builds - Retribution instead of Deva for passive dwarf and Eye for an Eye (op tower dismount on any cc),optional dwarf stance instead of shiro for more dwarf rites and Salvation instead of Deva for them heals + protection and allacrity spam.

Rev is done in PvP, a nerf in hammer will rekt it in WvW (would mean that doesn't longer have a role, because Guardian is better at support/buffing, Warrior is better as mele and is orders of magnitude better enduring damage and Necros are better doing damage at range and debuffing). So a nerf in hammer would make the class irrelevant in a second game mode (of three, while also being so so at PvE).

But really doesn't worries me: last year at this dates I was in a large WvW guild with a background story of ~4 years, which crumbled and faded away before the spring; at the time also I logged in every day playing ~90 minutes a day and was going to the gym three hours a week whereas currently I barely log a couple of times a week while I hit the gym almost every day. Times change and lack of care about balance with a miserable patch every three months gradually buried my interest in this thing (that and the total disband of 25+ players which previously you talked with at daily basis). The game/class stands in the place it deserves, no more, no less.

Archived