The REAL december power rankings of PvP in EU

aniratac.7159

@Vallun.2071 said:I consider myself the same rating as irish koffee (with EU ping) but obv id be above him on the list cuz of ping :)though i think koffee is higher than most of the other thieves

I think I agree with some of the thief opinions. I would agree on putting Koffee higher on the list, if he had proven himself a bit more in tournament games, or against other thief players. The play outside of solo queue is more important in my opinion. I would drop your rating a bit maybe, seeing that both you and Sindrener have suggested the same.

@Vebryan.7549 said:

@Vebryan.7549 said:Once again i'm not in the engi section, another wrong list yay :(

feelsbadman but u would have 101 rating, thats prolly why u are not on this list =(

ye, guess thats the problem ... i'm actually rayed too high since i could farm that whole list except zan and ebrush lmao feelsverybadman :'(

for real vebryan youre such a kid, you wouldnt farm anyone above makarow lmao. its not about who farms who, more like how does he act in different scenarios = u may be good mechanically but thats it, dont act like you could farm everyone :D

@aniratac.7159 said:I tried to make an objective list without bias. Mind explaining why you think it's that bad?

Well, could you explain your algorithm that determines which score each player gets? Besides, you made this list on your own? You call this list ''based on observable performance'' but you can't observe every PvP player above a certain rating.

@Levijeh.1467 said:All random numbers determined by some random people without any statistical or mathematical base ?

It's not random numbers. This is based on experience while trying to be as unbias as I possibly can. It's gathered from playing solo queue and watching streams. If people disagree with any of my list, they should come and point the faults of my list while explaining why. I'll keep readjusting to make it as legit as I possibly can.

@Nila.7813 said:Qatrax - Today at 6:15 AMi even asked myselfwhy im still on powerrankingsMiaz - Today at 6:15 AMxDDDDDDQatrax - Today at 6:15 AMcoz i didnt played mesmerfor like 3-4 months

I know for a fact that Qatrax has played mirage not that long ago and I put some people in this list also more as a tool to compare to others. Also, from what I remember, Qatrax appeared on top 10 multiple times and even on the latest one, according to a source of mine.

@HeadCrowned.6834 said:

@"aniratac.7159" said:I tried to make an objective list without bias. Mind explaining why you think it's that bad?

Well, could you explain your algorithm that determines which score each player gets? Besides, you made this list on your own? You call this list ''based on observable performance'' but you can't observe every PvP player above a certain rating.

There is no real algorithm here. It's based on what I could observe from solo queue, streams and players who win tournaments. It's true I can't possibly know about the real skill of every single player out there, but at least the top ones are pretty "observable". My list might not be 100% accurate but I'm trying to make it the closest to that as I can. That's why feedback is important to help me readjust to something that will be even closer to being accurate.

@solmat.9831 said:Just 86 i'm mad :(

If you are mad, tell me why you disagree and what rank you think you deserve instead? On a serious note.

@Urejt.5648 said:fake list. Sizer is ranked 1 thief because he finished rank 2 totaL.

I considered giving Sizer a higher rank in the list, considering his solo queue ranking regardless of the dramas. But I decided to go with this current ranking instead.

@Nila.7813 said:Nah qatrax didn't play mirage for 3 months. The only class that he touched during PoF was druid.

I know for a fact this is not true, even if he has played druid more than mirage. But I considered his mirage because it's what I saw from him the most myself. So it's hard for me to judge his druid. Mind telling me where you would rank him as druid and why?

@aniratac.7159 said:

@Levijeh.1467 said:All random numbers determined by some random people without any statistical or mathematical base ?

It's not random numbers. This is based on experience while trying to be as unbias as I possibly can. It's gathered from playing solo queue and watching streams. If people disagree with any of my list, they should come and point the faults of my list while explaining why. I'll keep readjusting to make it as legit as I possibly can.

@Nila.7813 said:Qatrax - Today at 6:15 AMi even asked myselfwhy im still on powerrankingsMiaz - Today at 6:15 AMxDDDDDDQatrax - Today at 6:15 AMcoz i didnt played mesmerfor like 3-4 months

I know for a fact that Qatrax has played mirage not that long ago and I put some people in this list also more as a tool to compare to others. Also, from what I remember, Qatrax appeared on top 10 multiple times and even on the latest one, according to a source of mine.

@aniratac.7159 said:I tried to make an objective list without bias. Mind explaining why you think it's that bad?

There is no real algorithm here. It's based on what I could observe from solo queue, streams and players who win tournaments. It's true I can't possibly know about the real skill of every single player out there, but at least the top ones are pretty "observable". My list might not be 100% accurate but I'm trying to make it the closest to that as I can. That's why feedback is important to help me readjust to something that will be even closer to being accurate.

this whole forum post is a joke, why do you take all this effort to gather ingame names, when youre not even able to understand who is good or who isnt. anyway, i was good at chrono but i rarely played mirage, youre right perhaps i played like 20 ranked games or smth, the rest i played druid. and yes i were top 10 multiple times and recognized that the only other players which i faced where Misha, Zan, Sindrenner and this RIP guy think these guys where the only players out of whole top 25 i faced on dayli primetime over weeks, you can imagine that match quality was always totally bad in avg, there not that many decent players anymore the game is ded, and most people camping on their shty meaningless ladderboard places. since im not interested to argue with ingame r e t a r d s anymore, i just stopped playing over an month ago. in my pov the most players in this community acting completly delusional and scare the fuck out of me when i ask myself how this people are in real life. thanks but i dont want to be a part of that.

@Vetch.6307 said:No Saffron/I Am Bunker Guard on the guardian list????? Saffron is a stand up guy! #shameless plug.

Tell me why and where do you think I should add into the list?

@Alcazaro.7618 said:

this whole forum post is a joke, why do you take all this effort to gather ingame names, when youre not even able to understand who is good or who isnt. anyway, i was good at chrono but i rarely played mirage, youre right perhaps i played like 20 ranked games or smth, the rest i played druid. and yes i were top 10 multiple times and recognized that the only other players which i faced where Misha, Zan, Sindrenner and this RIP guy think these guys where the only players out of whole top 25 i faced on dayli primetime over weeks, you can imagine that match quality was always totally bad in avg, there not that many decent players anymore the game is ded, and most people camping on their shty meaningless ladderboard places. since im not interested to argue with ingame r e t a r d s anymore, i just stopped playing over an month ago. in my pov the most players in this community acting completly delusional and scare the kitten out of me when i ask myself how this people are in real life. thanks but i dont want to be a part of that.

This post is not supposed to be a joke, unlike some of the other similar ones. If you disagree with the list, would you mind giving some more specific feedback? Who do you think is ranked wrong and why? After you give more proper feedback, I will consider it and readjust the list.I added your mesmer to the list because I know you're still better than most other mesmers. I didn't know how to rate your druid so I didn't bother to add your druid to the list. Again, you can help me with this and so can any other person in this forum.I agree that the match quality average has dropped a lot and I hope that this list will motivate others to improve at the game and look at these rankings as a way to differentiate eachother as accurately as possible. I also agree that most players are quite delusional about their real skill, too. But noone is able to be 100% unbias, so again, that's why it's important for people to share their opinions here. Let's make this more interesting for the better of a community in a game that we have enjoyed so much.

@Seyiwaji.4082 said:lol you give credit to a nobody, making a nobody ranking.I rofl so hard.

I've experience from playing against almost all of the players in this list from solo queue and ATs. You're not being helpful or contributing in any way by coming here and trying to discredit me without providing real feedback. If you disagree with the rankings, explain yourself better.

Archived