Champion Forged Lieutenant video

AliamRationem.5172

Hi! I wasn't very productive on my channel over the holidays, so here's my attempt to get back into making low-quality videos! I was working on recording some video in The Desolation when another player asked for assistance with a bounty. We got a bit more than we bargained for when a Forged Raiding party showed up, but it all turned out well in the end! Hope you enjoy!

Edit: Continuing my efforts: King Jahnus bounty, Mirage solo kill:

Forged Lieutenant:

@"Anela.3867" said:Great videos! I would be very happy if I could play just half as good as you do. Thank you for sharing your videos and the advice you have given in other threads. It has been very helpful to me.

I started the channel sort of as a joke to "compete" with my coworker who doesn't play any MMOs and whose channel has nothing to do with gaming. But I have to admit it's been really rewarding engaging in discussions on the forums and using the videos as visual aids. It's all worth it when I get feedback like this! So, thanks for that and if you ever need help with anything feel free to ask here or in game! Always happy to help where I can.

@AliamRationem.5172 said:

@"Anela.3867" said:Great videos! I would be very happy if I could play just half as good as you do. Thank you for sharing your videos and the advice you have given in other threads. It has been very helpful to me.

I started the channel sort of as a joke to "compete" with my coworker who doesn't play any MMOs and whose channel has nothing to do with gaming. But I have to admit it's been really rewarding engaging in discussions on the forums and using the videos as visual aids. It's all worth it when I get feedback like this! So, thanks for that and if you ever need help with anything feel free to ask here or in game! Always happy to help where I can.

Thank you! I will take you up on that. :)

@Dakoen.3546 said:You should really write a mirage guide... :)

I really can't take credit for the build. It's almost exactly the same one the guys over at SnowCrows recommend for raiding. The rest just comes down to practice - knowing your skills well enough that you don't really have to think about what move you're going to make next, even when things get hectic.

I really can't take credit for the build. It's almost exactly the same one the guys over at SnowCrows recommend for raiding. The rest just comes down to practice - knowing your skills well enough that you don't really have to think about what move you're going to make next, even when things get hectic.

I have to agree here, I have been brainstorming with Aliam for a month or so now and trying different setups and weapon combinations. In the end the build is good but like any other class/build in the game, it's all about practice and having fun with it. I'm nowhere near as geared or skilled as he is (almost have first stage of Astralaria by the way) but I'm getting bettter and I'm far better than I was a month or two ago. I don't make vids to prove it, but I can now solo alot of content and come in near or at the top of DPS now. It may not be yer ball of wax, but for me, thisworks and I love it ;)

@Seabhac.6824 said:

I have to agree here, I have been brainstorming with Aliam for a month or so now and trying different setups and weapon combinations. In the end the build is good but like any other class/build in the game, it's all about practice and having fun with it. I'm nowhere near as geared or skilled as he is (almost have first stage of Astralaria by the way) but I'm getting bettter and I'm far better than I was a month or two ago. I don't make vids to prove it, but I can now solo alot of content and come in near or at the top of DPS now. It may not be yer ball of wax, but for me, thisworks and I love it ;)

You mean soon I won't be prettier than you anymore? Fashion Wars won't allow it! I now have to craft something even better than Astralaria! LoL

You mean soon I won't be prettier than you anymore? Fashion Wars won't allow it! I now have to craft something even better than Astralaria! LoL

Oh I'll always be prettier, hooker with a torch vs a gremlin dressed up to look like a barie doll...Hmmmm...

@Seabhac.6824 said:

Oh I'll always be prettier, hooker with a torch vs a gremlin dressed up to look like a barie doll...Hmmmm...

LoL Asurans are the master race!

Asura!! Nothing better, not even close

@Dakoen.3546 said:

Asura!! Nothing better, not even closei

Shut it, or I'll start calling Aliam, Dobby...

@Seabhac.6824 said:

Asura!! Nothing better, not even closei

Shut it, or I'll start calling Aliam, Dobby...

Do you think they have sock skins for boots in GW2?

Archived