How to start the quest to craft The Binding of Ipos?

Faaris.8013

I decided that I like the look of the new legendary focus enough to do the quest to craft it. However, I cannot unlock any collection. I talked to Hobbs and he knows nothing about that legendary focus, he even gave me a smile that made me feel stupid for even asking. I asked in LA map chat, nobody knew, I asked in the Mistlock Observatory where I've seen a couple of people with the focus in the last weeks, but nobody knew.

gw2efficiency tells me the ingredients, wiki and dulfy give no hint how to start the journey.

So what's the trick here? I have HoT and PoF and finished all stories.

@"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:The legendaries from Eureka onwards don't have collections, you "just" craft the three precursors.

Thanks. That is disappointing and somehow takes the legendary thing out of the whole thing. Guess it's more important to create 2k gems mount skins than a story for a focus that is actually supposed to contain a story.

@Faaris.8013 said:

@"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:The legendaries from Eureka onwards don't have collections, you "just" craft the three precursors.

Thanks. That is disappointing and somehow takes the legendary thing out of the whole thing. Guess it's more important to create 2k gems mount skins than a story for a focus that is actually supposed to contain a story.

Before attacking anet unfairly here, keep in mind the reason they changed the system was because the collections took many months to complete, often had recurring bugs and took time out from producing new content (gemstore content is a diff team and in no way affects other development).

I miss the collections too snd am not a fan of the boring new process, but id rather have this than no new legendaries or regular content delayed

Archived