Dishonour

All you can do is wait it out. Also it should not give 4 hours of dishonor in pvp right away (first dishonor is only about 10 minutes, then increases every time you disconnect). At that point you are constantly disconnecting, should probably avoid spvp until you have a stable / reliable connection again.

If you have 4 hours, you have been granted dishonor more then once. We all understand a powerfaillure or internetoutage can happen. But having your team fight a lost match is also something bad. If you have issues with power or internet, do not keep on playing till these issues are resolved. If you do, you know you will dissapoint your team and therefor the dishonor is in my opinion deserved.

happened to me like 3-4 times maximum. 1 2h 1 3hours 2 4h in 3 days it increased. Didnt play for 13 hours (not counting outside the game).

@mercury ranique.2170 said:If you have 4 hours, you have been granted dishonor more then once. We all understand a powerfaillure or internetoutage can happen. But having your team fight a lost match is also something bad. If you have issues with power or internet, do not keep on playing till these issues are resolved. If you do, you know you will dissapoint your team and therefor the dishonor is in my opinion deserved.

Because you think i know when this happen? playing is more important than wining a match, a match win can be recovered anytime.

edit: i correct 1 time 5 hours delay, so 14 hours no arena.Plz allow access to unranked arena at least Anet.

@Zyllias.9538 said:happened to me like 3-4 times maximum. 1 2h 1 3hours 2 4h in 3 days it increased. Didnt play for 13 hours (not counting outside the game).

@"mercury ranique.2170" said:If you have 4 hours, you have been granted dishonor more then once. We all understand a powerfaillure or internetoutage can happen. But having your team fight a lost match is also something bad. If you have issues with power or internet, do not keep on playing till these issues are resolved. If you do, you know you will dissapoint your team and therefor the dishonor is in my opinion deserved.

Because you think i know when this happen? playing is more important than wining a match, a match win can be recovered anytime.

edit: i correct 1 time 5 hours delay, so 14 hours no arena.Plz allow access to unranked arena at least Anet.

Every time you disconnect, the timer increases. Eventually your dishonour resets after a given amount of time, but only if you go for a long period without d/c. I couldn't find any solid info on how long that takes.

the wiki provides some info on how it's applied.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dishonorable

@mercury ranique.2170 said:

@Laila Lightness.8742 said:No they should not if you leave its there to punish not to hinder

Punishment, humans deserve punishment because they are not perfect, fine. My very presence hinder you.

Actually it is the lack of presence that hinders people and why you are punished.

That's true, i wish it would turn in the favor of everyone.

Archived