[FEEDBACK] Feb. 6th Balance Patch

Guizao.4167

Sword still need some fine tuning to hit moving targets more reliably, most of the dual skills are very difficult to land.Offhand dagger could use some buffs to add more sustain, and shorten some of the cooldowns (compare RTL to druid staff 3), and water 5, looking at you.Some of ele's utility skills need some buffs too, cleansing fire has way too long cooldown; 3 condis cleared per 40 seconds; 32 if traited, when a necro can corrupt 3 boons every 15 seconds, or guardian smite condition can clear 2 and have similar effects to cleansing fires every 20 seconds (damage and buffs from traits). Maybe add amo mechanic on cleansing fires and reduce cd to 30s? Dunno. Something would be nice, it's a dead skill atm. Glyph of lesser elementals should be removed and remade, it's useless as is. Lightning flash should break stuns or have a shorter cd or longer range. Conjure weapons should function like engineer kits, making them more versatile for PvP/WvW because they have zero use there.Staff should have less long lasting AoEs but more quicker effective skills to make it less overpowered in PvE but more versatile for utility in wvw and pvp.

What i do not get is why do they keep giving eng effects that seem to parallel and are often stronger then ele effects? I think they are both the Jake of all trades but one dose everything better then the others. Condi conversion would fit well on condi clear from reg on ele (all the GM dose is clear condi on reg application that it when most GM do things on that level AND something else.) The new adapted armor is in effect how diamond skin should work but it dose not have a max hp % is significantly stronger in both counter condi and physical dmg.

My main feedback from fed 6th balance patch is over all good but they gave other classes real updates to there effects and tools ele did not get real changes more of an after though like always. (I mostly quit the ele class in wvw because there just no time to set up any more to do big dmg and move to eng because its usable and feels more like what ele should then ele dose.)

Archived