PvP Deathmatch Option

PulsarianDevil.8125

You are not alone in your pursuit to forgo all objectives for the pleasure of making personal kills. Please observe the standard conquest match, there are 3 nodes meant to captured, yet many players are no where near them; they will be found somewhere not-nearby skirmishing, dueling, or chasing a druid.

So if you want deathmatch, do like everyone else and queue conquest, but at all cost avoid the 3 points with letter or symbols on them, focus solely on crushing your enemy, seeing them driven before you, and hearing the lamentations of their women

@Crab Fear.1624 said:You are not alone in your pursuit to forgo all objectives for the pleasure of making personal kills. Please observe the standard conquest match, there are 3 nodes meant to captured, yet many players are no where near them; they will be found somewhere not-nearby skirmishing, dueling, or chasing a druid.

So if you want deathmatch, do like everyone else and queue conquest, but at all cost avoid the 3 points with letter or symbols on them, focus solely on crushing your enemy, seeing them driven before you, and hearing the lamentations of their women

I just queue EBG and once I get in I just stay in there killing people for the rest of the evening. I'd play a lot of deathmatch, however, if anet provided such an option for arena pvp.

@rwolf.9571 said:Considering ppl rather chase, rather than hold points. Might make things finally on a level playing field.

Yeah. It's annoying when your team dominates the other team in battle but loses because some thief or whatever rotates better than your team. If it was straight deathmatch then it'd be a slam dunk victory in such a situation.

Archived