would you buy a wyverndragonmount skin or a pegasus ?

@Ubi.4136 said:I want a dragonfly mount for the skimmer, which is the only skin I would spend money on, and the only way I'm ever going to use that mount.What a wonderful idea! I love dragonflies- who doesn't really, lol.

For 2000 gems, I'd want to see new mount types altogether- horses and big cats, eg. Big cat skill could be stealth. Not sure about horse skill. A horse mount would pave the way for Unicorn mounts. Otherwise, I'm only paying 400-500 gems for mount re-skins, and not the randomized ones. I wish Anet would be more in line with this.

So, I'd have to say Unicorn, since it would have to imply we had horse mounts, which I'd love to see.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:No. And I want an standard character models in PvE, hiding all skins and sound effects from other players. Just like in pvp or wvw.

That would kill the whole purpose of Gw2s cosmetic progression system.You improve your character cosmetically and try to get better skins constantly in this game.If you remove custom skins then there would be no use to grind events and stuff once youget items with ascended stats. The whole in-game market revolves around cosmetic stuff.Optimising the game engine to utilize GPU better and have more FPS is a better option.

Archived