Just nerf Sand Savant already!

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

@Virelion.4128 said:I would say Sand Savant nerf is going to happen just by history of all necro nerfs. Since vanila necro was given treatment: if to weak, give it broken trait, then nerf everything else because necro is overperforming, then nerf the broken trait to leave class in the gutter. I am calling this right now same thing is going to happen to scourge.

Oh, it definitely will happen. I'm calling on ANet to do it first this time.

If they are going to do that, just delete necromancer at this point, might as well.

I mean if you take away damage radius defensives and add a cd, then what good is scourge? It would be a punching bag that can't defend itself or hurt anyone.Might as well just delete the class.

@"Axl.8924" said:If they are going to do that, just delete necromancer at this point, might as well.

I mean if you take away damage radius defensives and add a cd, then what good is scourge? It would be a punching bag that can't defend itself or hurt anyone.Might as well just delete the class.

Sand Savant will 100% get nerfed. The only questions are "when?" and "how much of the spec do they destroy before doing it?"

Archived