How often chain loses still occur ?

Delweyn.1309

You know, when you lose because the match is like you always see ennemies killing allies, you rarely see ally in your screen, everywhere you go you only meet ennemies and they finally kill you at 3 or 4 on you...And then when this scenario occurs in the next match.And in the next match again.

Never a lose after a good, balanced, fair and fun match.

It seems that this occurs a bit less often than before but it still happens, mostly after a serie of wins.

And I suppose that only players doing a lot of matches in sessions can see it.

Depends on the time you queue.The longer it takes to find a game (e.g. early morning or late night) the wider the MMR search becomes. So a 3 min queue is your bracket, roughly, and further than that it widens.So if you queue at 3AM, you're going to have a bad time.Whereas if you queue at peak, 6PM, you're gonna have a good match (hopefully).Basically - Queue at prime time for the best chance of winning.

Every time you're about to reac a new division game will match you with noobs and lower tier people so you lose a lot of game in a row, then u'll start winning a lot fo game in row and the story will repeat. This matchmaking is the worst maatchmaking in any pvp mode online.

I stop queueing after two losses. I’ve noticed I can have a 10+ game win streak, lose once and be fine to go again. But if I que after two consecutive losses every game will be a loss. This really only starts about 10pm EST though so I tend to play about two hours a day.

Of course, this assumes that the teams are equally matched. Last night the other team had a warrior, naked of course, and I’m pretty sure was using the speed hack. We won but it handicapped the other team because the warrior couldn’t participate in team fights.

Archived