Can we please get "Rescue Refugees Forced into Labor in the Zephrite Mine" fixed?

@Cegi.4385 said:u can ask them, but i dont think they'll fix it in a week or so (dont know why did they add an achievement to it if its a known bug ). U have to try out more maps and maybe u will get it :)

Yeah, ive been logging in and out for over 10+ different instances and still nothing. I did get a map where it bugged at 5/6 :(. Sigh anet!

@"GreyWolf.8670" said:Can you at least say what you think is wrong with it? I just did it for Sunrise I a few days ago.

EDIT: Whoops, wrong event. :/

The problem with the event that the refugees that u have to rescue are "disappearing" and the event stay with a x/6 status (i know u edited but its better to clarify if one of the devs watching this thread)

Just had a squad going for trying to find a working map and took down all of the bugged IPs, there were over 10 of them and roughly 20 people in squad. The sad part about this is that all that needs to happen is to have a time limit added to the event so that it self-resets, giving more chances than just the one bugged event that can't go away.

Yep, it's super frustrating. I was in a squad of about 15 people, all spread across 8+ IPs, and every single one was bugged. Always showed the event was active with 0/6 Zephyrites rescued, but none were actually there.

Edit to add: This is the last recording I need for the Mark Y Golem, so progress for the achievement is stalled until patch day I guess. Hoping the even doesn't bug out then, too.

Editing again to add: A few of us just spawned into a map that did not have the event active (IP was 52.54.48.61:0). Upon the event starting, our commander said something spawned in the corner of the mine/room and immediately disappeared, stalling the event. So it looks like it's not just the event eventually becoming bugged, but it can be bugged from the get-go.

Until there is a more permanent solution, there is a work around! Someone in our squad was able to find a fresh map and we waited for the event to spawn. The key thing is DO NOT ENTER the mine until all 6 NPC's have spawned for the event. We all waited at the top of the ramp outside the mine until we saw 6 npc symbols. The NPC's can be rezzed if they are defeated so there is no need to rush in to kill the forged. Good luck and happy hunting.

@Hobie Kytty.5691 said:Until there is a more permanent solution, there is a work around! Someone in our squad was able to find a fresh map and we waited for the event to spawn. The key thing is DO NOT ENTER the mine until all 6 NPC's have spawned for the event. We all waited at the top of the ramp outside the mine until we saw 6 npc symbols. The NPC's can be rezzed if they are defeated so there is no need to rush in to kill the forged. Good luck and happy hunting.

After 2 days, many hours, dozens of map IPs with bugged instances, today I found a fresh map with the event not having started. There was a commander with a large squad waiting outside the entrance, all with the purpose of doing this event for the collection, warning people not to go in early as that might bug the event. We waited about 20 minutes for the event to spawn, and when it finally did, one person was inside, and only 3 of the 6 refugees properly spawned. Another bugged instance...

This is getting extremely tiresome, please do something about this event ANet.

@Dzjudz.9142 said:

@Hobie Kytty.5691 said:Until there is a more permanent solution, there is a work around! Someone in our squad was able to find a fresh map and we waited for the event to spawn. The key thing is DO NOT ENTER the mine until all 6 NPC's have spawned for the event. We all waited at the top of the ramp outside the mine until we saw 6 npc symbols. The NPC's can be rezzed if they are defeated so there is no need to rush in to kill the forged. Good luck and happy hunting.

After 2 days, many hours, dozens of map IPs with bugged instances, today I found a fresh map with the event not having started. There was a commander with a large squad waiting outside the entrance, all with the purpose of doing this event for the collection, warning people not to go in early as that might bug the event. We waited about 20 minutes for the event to spawn, and when it finally did, one person was inside, and only 3 of the 6 refugees properly spawned. Another bugged instance...

Similar thing happened to me a few hours ago. Joined a squad that managed to get on a fresh map. We were all waiting outside by the ogres, event popped, and a few people who weren't in squad ran into the mine. Only four of the Zephyrites spawned, and the event bugged. Our comm also told people to wait. I know it's only been a few days since the third collection became doable, but this is getting very tiring trying to find new, unbugged maps, waiting for the event, and still having the event bug out.

@Esterie.7409 said:

Similar thing happened to me a few hours ago. Joined a squad that managed to get on a fresh map. We were all waiting outside by the ogres, event popped, and a few people who weren't in squad ran into the mine. Only four of the Zephyrites spawned, and the event bugged. Our comm also told people to wait. I know it's only been a few days since the third collection became doable, but this is getting very tiring trying to find new, unbugged maps, waiting for the event, and still having the event bug out.

Currently the following IP is not bugged:

34.239.37.188:0

@iJohno.9185 said:

That's the map I'm currently on, there are a few of us here waiting. The event successfully completed a few minutes ago, but I was lagging very hard and didn't get credit (I couldn't even tell if I was hitting any enemies.....). Hopefully second try's the charm.

Edit: FINALLY got the recording. A few people rushed in and started the event right away and it didn't bug, so I think that IP (188) is like the only completely unbugged instance. Good luck for everyone still doing the collection, especially this part. Hopefully Anet will have a fix sooner rather than later.

@Esterie.7409 said:

That's the map I'm currently on, there are a few of us here waiting. The event successfully completed a few minutes ago, but I was lagging very hard and didn't get credit (I couldn't even tell if I was hitting any enemies.....). Hopefully second try's the charm.

Edit: FINALLY got the recording. A few people rushed in and started the event right away and it didn't bug, so I think that IP (188) is like the only completely unbugged instance. Good luck for everyone still doing the collection, especially this part. Hopefully Anet will have a fix sooner rather than later.

How does one go to that ip ? may i ask . :D

@speedbox.1473 said:

As far as I know there's no way to deliberately choose an IP to join, I ended up joining a squad and one person was in the right IP and everyone else joined on them. I don't even know if this IP is still up after this long. But you could try posting in the Crystal Oasis section of the LFG and might find someone to help, and right now on NA there's a squad up looking for an un-bugged instance. I've seen groups pretty much constantly the past few days hopping instances to find an un-bugged IP, so that would be your best bet.

@Esterie.7409 said:

As far as I know there's no way to deliberately choose an IP to join, I ended up joining a squad and one person was in the right IP and everyone else joined on them. I don't even know if this IP is still up after this long. But you could try posting in the Crystal Oasis section of the LFG and might find someone to help, and right now on NA there's a squad up looking for an un-bugged instance. I've seen groups pretty much constantly the past few days hopping instances to find an un-bugged IP, so that would be your best bet.

Ok thx for the response , have good day .

Archived