How much i should pay anet for use cheats??

Shimanagu.6215

So. Yestarday i met thief with flyhack. I got video with him and his cheating, and post it on reddet and also send mail to Anet. Becouse i cant post it on offical forum - they will delte my post (idk why if rly). And what? Today, i see heim again, with his great flkyhack tho. And this is not free acc, he got 9k ap and PoF (play as deadeye). So, if there is players, who dont get ban for use hacks, how much and whom they paid? I want it too. Anybody know?

@Shimanagu.6215 said:So. Yestarday i met thief with flyhack. I got video with him and his cheating, and post it on reddet and also send mail to Anet. Becouse i cant post it on offical forum - they will delte my post (idk why if rly). And what? Today, i see heim again, with his great flkyhack tho. And this is not free acc, he got 9k ap and PoF (play as deadeye). So, if there is players, who dont get ban for use hacks, how much and whom they paid? I want it too. Anybody know?

My guess is everything isn't dropped for anyone one report. Things need time to be investigated. It's not like Anet gets your post and nothing else, and it's not like there's not a list of priorities.

Will he get banned, maybe eventually, after an investigation. Is it reasonable to expect someone to be banned the same or next day? Not even a little.

@Vayne.8563 said:

@Shimanagu.6215 said:So. Yestarday i met thief with flyhack. I got video with him and his cheating, and post it on reddet and also send mail to Anet. Becouse i cant post it on offical forum - they will delte my post (idk why if rly). And what? Today, i see heim again, with his great flkyhack tho. And this is not free acc, he got 9k ap and PoF (play as deadeye). So, if there is players, who dont get ban for use hacks, how much and whom they paid? I want it too. Anybody know?

My guess is everything isn't dropped for anyone one report. Things need time to be investigated. It's not like Anet gets your post and nothing else, and it's not like there's not a list of priorities.

Will he get banned, maybe eventually, after an investigation. Is it reasonable to expect someone to be banned the same or next day? Not even a little.

Except y buy gold than y will get a warning or ban in a few hours^^ ----> priorities!

@Tsargrad.6723 said:

Except y buy gold than y will get a warning or ban in a few hours^^ ----> priorities!

Easier to prove, and track since the system is automated. Nothing to do with priorities.

Yes i notice this to. reorting nothing changing.

The problem with all the cheating in the game could be solved with having game masters present, which to my knowledge this game has not, because in that case you don't need video proof of someone cheating. A game master can teleport to your location and be invisible to other players. As ANet's employee they are authorised to handle the situation "on site".

This could drastically decrease the amount of people cheating and discourage potential adepts at that. Ofc, as countermeasure, cheats would develop (as seen in other games) to provide stealth detection and alert to a game master's presence, but that's something a proactive anti-cheat / security team should be aware of and combat.

They don't care.

Could just add server side match logging tbh, if you see a guy floating around or going afk it's pretty open and closed case. It's not like pvp is such a massive number of players that they can't keep up with a tiny bit of work like this taking a minute to go over the logs for each reported game once a simple logging and playback system is in place.

Archived