Newb, NA, EST player Looking for a causal Guild that can help me learn the game

scrambliss.6238

Hi, Newb player here. I bought gw2 when it first came out, joined a guild then but it wasn't very active and I never had much guidance so I stopped playin...Would like to give it a try again and am looking for a fairly active guild to join that can help me learn the game.I'm a adult, NA, est guy that has a lot of free time atm.Thanks for your consideration

Hello! Welcome back to guild wars! I help rum From The Ashes Risen [FENX]. We are an 18+ pve/pvx guild with discord and weekly events. We have on average 50 people who are on every day, with anywhere between 2 - 20 people in discord most of the time. People in our guild are active, friendly, and fun. If you have any questions, we have a forum post with more info. Happy Gaming! -Fae

Hi there Stranger,

If you are looking for a friendly, family like environment with lots of answers! Take time to consider[sOUL]!

You can find most of the information about us under this link: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/31790/na-casual-pvx-active-seeks-new-and-vet-players-join-the-soul-experience#latest

If you would like to apply for the guild membership please fill an application form on our website at: http://psr.shivtr.com/

If you wish to be given even more information you can get in touch with myself either in game or via forums.

Praise Joko!

you'd never run out of guidance here. may even be too much, you're blowing up. lol.we only are active lots during the night though, after 7pm CST and late. Discord will be active during the day cuz work/school prevents everyone from playing.if you're active, and a chill player, who want to make friends/play with other players, you could find more info about us here: https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/7u0gj4/napvxintense_pleasure_mmm_chill_guild_lfm/

Hello, scrambliss! That's really disappointing that your previous guild wasn't what you needed. I really hope you can find a good fit! I'll tell you a bit about the guild I'm in, and if you have any questions just let me know.

I'm part of the Remnants of Hope [HOPE] guild. We have very active forums, teamspeak and group events almost every day of the week, including boss trains, meta events, dungeons, fractals... pretty much anything you could want to do in-game, we have people who do it and would welcome you!

The overall attitude in our community is fantastic. They're patient, fun, and knowledgeable. I just did my first raid last week, and everyone was SO chill and cared far more about having a good time and learning together than being a perfectly-running machine. It was really great and I'm going again this week and look forward to practicing and learning more. Every time I jump into something new with [HOPE], my guildies are always willing to lend a hand (or a portal for jumping puzzles), wait for new people to catch up, and offer advice on everything from builds to mechanics to which dyes will look best on that awesome new armor skin (seriously!).

We have an application on our website and you can also check out our full recruitment post HERE. Feel free to message me in-game or on our forums (I'm Siscia over there) if you would like more info or just want to chat! I'd be happy to give you more info if you have some questions.

Welcome back to Tyria, Scrambliss,

I'm sorry to hear your first guild didn't work out. Maybe my little home will be better for you. We're called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a small, casual/semi-casual yet social, 18+, PvE, family on Tarnished Coast (though as long as you're on a NA server, it doesn't matter too much unless you plan to WvsW heavily). We're currently trying to rebuild our core ranks in order to have more regular guild events. Right now, we have events on Sundays and Tuesdays, focusing on things like Dungeons, Fractals, Living World Story Content, hero point chasing, etc. Our current peak time tends to be in the mid-late evening EST, though we have a few others from various time zones.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you'll be away, and all is well.

We do not demand 100% representation.It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.We are very LGBTQ+ affirmative and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender identity or sexuality. Anyone violating that policy is subject to immediate removal, no questions asked.

We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it's dungeons/Fractals, builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask. We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we'll have fun regardless.

We also have a Discord, but use of the voice chat is on a purely optional basis, although using the text channels is expected.

For more information, check out our Guild Website.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note here or contact me in game and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Go ahead and give us a try :) The Phantom Rose [TPR] is a new guild, but we are growing fast. We have plenty of new/returning players that you can play with, and also veteran players including me who are more than happy to answer any questions that you might have _ ^ for more info visit our website or forum post.

1) https://thephantomrose.weebly.com/

2) https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/26345/na-the-phantom-rose-tpr#latest

Archived