Hostage Rescue Recording

This recording requires you to do the event "Kill Gatekeepers and take their keys to free hostages", but I believe this event only takes place if the event to defend the Makali outpost fails. Which is of course rarely the case since it is an important hub on that map.Also I think the whole event chain can stall and not happen at all.

I wish you would stop making useless collections where we have to do trivial events that consist of lots of waiting and 3 minutes of action. It is just horrible. At least give us a choice of events to do to earn collection items like these. The items are very vaguely named, so there are plenty of events that fit.

@"Kevin Ardinez.8906" said:the event "Kill Gatekeepers and take their keys to free hostages" is aboat 3 mins after the Assault (group event).it doesnt matter if Makali outpost event fails or succeeds, though some maps take too long to wait for the event to pop-up :(

And by too long we are talking about giving up after waiting an hour for it to spawn...

@"Kevin Ardinez.8906" said:the event "Kill Gatekeepers and take their keys to free hostages" is aboat 3 mins after the Assault (group event).it doesnt matter if Makali outpost event fails or succeeds, though some maps take too long to wait for the event to pop-up :(

When I did it yesterday, the Hostage event started 11 minutes after the Assault event.

Archived