When The Night Falls [WTNF] Casual PvE - EU

Hi, i was a member of the guild months ago but had to quit the game due to job relocation (had to leave within days), but now i'm back and looking for help to get

started on things such as beginner-friendly Strikes and Fractals (both never touched yet and seem a little daunting).  You guys/gals/other  recruiting?   Been back about a week and so far working through the expansions etc...

Hey, I'm a returning UK player, I bought the expansions during the recent sale and completed the story and some other content like mounts.

Now looking for similar people to do the rest of the pve content with, if you have any space it would be great 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, im a returning veteran player, for now catching up with all the updates game reciever over past 5 years and I would like to join your guild as well. However i could open your website, got an error below. Can you send me an invitation? Thanks.  

Application error

An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. If you are the application owner, check your logs for details. You can do this from the Heroku CLI with the command

Hello,

I'm a returning player after a loooong time, migrated to EU servers for a friend over seas (originally from NA). I wanted to basically start over so created a new character and everything. But, I would also like new friends to play with are you still accepting? Do I need to be in a particular server to take be in the guild?

On 3/4/2024 at 6:15 PM, dodgemycharger.2904 said:

Hello,

I'm a returning player after a loooong time, migrated to EU servers for a friend over seas (originally from NA). I wanted to basically start over so created a new character and everything. But, I would also like new friends to play with are you still accepting? Do I need to be in a particular server to take be in the guild?

We're always happy to have new faces! Regarding the server, no - guild wars 2 doesn't require you to be on the server, the only content it's relevant for is WvW. Since we're pve focused there's nothing to worry about. 

I did add your name to our recruit list so hopefully one of our officers will talk to you soon! until then, happy gaming ❤️

Hey 

Myself and a friend are retrurning players, have dabbled in the game for ages but never really got to do any good group content as we were always a small number of players back then. So the two of us are looking to join a friendly pve based (but some pvp for a change) guild where we can dip our toes into the end game group content.

My friends account name is cootewards.5976/

Hopefully you are still recruiting and look forward to hearing from you at some point 🙂

Edited by Higglepin.8361