Story - Can't Complete "The Sacrifice" [Blocking Progress]

rsq.3581

Hi,

I am unable to complete the open world portion of The Sacrifice story mission. All 4 of the objectives are completed and greyed out(contact Taimi, gather Vlast's crystals, purchase a springer, recover all crystals) and there's no indication as to where to go next (P.S. just to reiterate this is NOT the instanced story mission called The Sacrifice; I have that completed). I've quit the chapter, restarted it, relogged, etc to no avail. I read on the wiki that I'm supposed to go to the fire gate by Glint's Lair to continue by using a green star but there is none available for me to interact with.

Has anyone else experienced this and found a fix? Am dying to continue playing the story!

To anyone else struggling with this, PyroPixel's suggestion works. Sophronisba's post (from the thread on reddit) is referring to the instanced story mission of The Sacrifice where it isn't very clear that to progress the mission you should go north to a little mountain. To fix the issue I was having:

1. Press Replay on a previous chapter, then Replay on "The Sacrifice"
  2. Talk to Taimi immediately before collecting any crystals
  3. Collect enough for the "optional: recover all crystals" objective comes up. Another objective telling you to jump the fire gate should also come up.
  4. Use your springer to jump the gate and it should complete.

It seems the problem arises when someone collects some amount of Vlast's crystals before they talk to Taimi. I liked exploring the map first and I saw there was an achievement to collect all the crystals, sue me. Best of luck to anyone reading this!

• 3 weeks later...

I had the story mish lock up TWICE tonite. First time I got to Balth, and we started in, we all got held, and then Balth disappeared/blew up, and the mish just stopped. No way to continue. Both Balth and Glint were just Gone. Second time we got to Balth, started attacking, and he became permanently invulnerable. Sat there at about 97% HT, could NOT do anything to him. Had to quit the game, couldn't even exit the mish ... no arrow, and there was a wall of fire around the arena preventing me from jumping out. Hoping fix happens soon.

• 3 months later...

I am stuck with the crystals. I restarted it and had been to different areas with crystals in others , if I follow the map with the green circles, I cannot find any crystals. It seems I can not find the continuation of the story and I am stuck searching for these crystals. I get a voice when I find one and so far I had found 4.Is this a bug?

Archived