Bolt III collection (Bottle of Spekk's Energy)

I have been trying to get the Bottle of Spekk's Energy in the jumping puzzle of Caldeon Forest but it appears that there is an invisible wall preventing the cannons from the middle to hit me. Ive tried all kind of spots to get hit but nothing works. They aim at me, shoot at me but the projectile instantly explodes as if there was a barrier around it.Kinda annoying because I wanted to finish bolt today =/Looking forward to getting it fixed =)

@"banshee.9328" said:Is there any way you can get to the turret or so close you could get aoe'd by it? Or if there is a wall nearby turret, are you able to use mesmer's portal skill to get through?

No there is not, mesmer blink gets "no valid path to target" or "no line of sight". I also tried jumping to it with sword ambush 1 but its not in range of any of the platforms.

@banshee.9328 said:Looks like Anet put some securities against Mounts or easy navigating through this JP and as always they forgot invisible walls prevent pleyers from achieving goals. :(

its so sad, bolt is the first legendary im crafting and I thought I'd do the collection to save money and have somewhat of a legendary journey. Im 29/30 of the bolt III collection with just this bugged bottle missing. I dont wanna buy the precurser now that ive already invested 350-400 gold into the collection.I wish anet could just add the collection manually to my account or remove the invisible wall asap. :(

@banshee.9328 said:I'd suggest sending a ticket. This way you will be sure they'll get your attention and be aware of bug.

I dont wanna be annoying, I used to do customer supporting as a part of my job and tickets like one you suggested can be really annoying. Although im afraid that anet doesnt check the ingame bug reports too often or just do not work as fast as I'd like them to do on it. I mean they could just send me the item via mail so I have the collection completed. I mean I spent 2 hours in the jumping puzzle trying to get it because I didnt realize it was a bug. I got everything ready for Bolt, just that one collection item is missing =/I would be so happy if they sent it to me or fixed the bug within 2-3 days.

I got this just yesterday, though it needed the griffon mount.

After reaching the end of the jp and defeating the golems, I used the griffon to fly across to where the cannons are. There's a very narrow (invisible?) ledge you can land on. I then just moved back and forwards til I was hit, and got the Spekk's Energy

@Fleabite.7528 said:I got this just yesterday, though it needed the griffon mount.

After reaching the end of the jp and defeating the golems, I used the griffon to fly across to where the cannons are. There's a very narrow (invisible?) ledge you can land on. I then just moved back and forwards til I was hit, and got the Spekk's Energy

you cant use mounts in the jp tho, so how am I supposed to use the griffon?

I have been trying for 2 days to get the legendary for Spekk's lab. I have not been able to even after reading the forums and watching videos. Is there still a bug in the game?https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/35868/bolt-iii-collection-bottle-of-spekks-energy

Above is the link to the other forum about this issue which I believe was not fixed. I have activated the bottles and tried everything to get a blast to come and hit me or even come close to hitting me but it is not working. Also, I have not found a way up to the top of the reactor to get hit either since there were people referencing that.

That's what I am worried about, that could be forever for something that shouldn't have happened in the first place. I understand no implementation of restrictions is perfect but this is annoying since it is the last bottle I really need to get that doesn't require fractals

I wouldn't see a little modification to that specific code to make the turrets shoot through the invisible walls they put up would be too hard, but I am a human and can be wrong. At least some feedback on what is going on and how they plan to fix it would give some peace of mind. Also, where they are at in the process.

Archived