InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036; Product=9; Module=18; Line=624'

Reb.3879

Cannot enter Zalambur's Office story instance. Getting error "InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036; Product=9; Module=18; Line=624''Sometimes the instance starts loading when I enter, but I am getting stuck on the loading screen.

This is on the "Blazing a Trail" chapter.

@Reb.3879 said:Cannot enter Zalambur's Office story instance. Getting error "InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036; Product=9; Module=18; Line=624''Sometimes the instance starts loading when I enter, but I am getting stuck on the loading screen.

This is on the "Blazing a Trail" chapter.

Happening for me to now on this one.

• 1 month later...

I was able to fix this error by going to the %temp% directory and deleting the Gw2-cache folder.

So for me, that directory was: C:\Users\MyUsername\AppData\Local\Temp\gw2cache-{longchainofdigitshere}. Not sure if it was a fluke or actually a workaround but I figured it was worth posting.

• 1 month later...

Same .. just got the error for the first time today ..

Going into Caithe's house results an error called: InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036; Product=9; Module=18; Line=624

Using Windows 10 Pro. Single Monitor. 8 Gb ram. 64-bit launcher.

Happened just as I went through her door and leveled to level 10 at the same time (not planned).

First GW2 was down for HOURS (many people complained and Anet worked to get it back up) and then now this.

Archived