Guild Support

ankh.2310

I think it would be really nice if we had a tab in the LFG for guild recruitment. Recruiting for a guild and/or finding a guild is a bit harder in gw2 since everyone is more spread out but since we have the amazing LFG tool (seriously who ever came up with this is amazing) I think having a tab for it would help both people looking for a guild and guilds looking for members.

While I'm on the subject of guilds and tabs I also was wondering if it would be a good idea to have a guild section on the forums? Players could discuss guildhall ideas, post pics of their guildhalls and maybe ever talk about recruitment strategies.

In all the games, I’ve been with, no guild recruitment system actually makes sense. The reason is that what is advertised is always different then what you find. So it is often trial and error. I currently am in a bunch of guild that I am very happy with, but it took me a few years and Ihave no doubt it will not last forever. Meet people in the game, talk with people and be social are in my opinion the best ways to find a good guild.

There is a looking for guild part in this forum.

I do not think guilds are very open to discuss recruitment tactics or be cooperative towards others in a public place. Guilds are communities on their own. They are like a home. Would you show pictures of your interior on a forum like here? Allow camera’s in? People join guilds cause they want to have a place they feel secure in. Being open contradicts this.

Archived