Block list and the LFG issue

Lion.6590

@"Zedek.8932" said:Because social interaction and "physical" attendance of said player are two different things.Also, why do you don't want said person but he still wants to join yours? Isn't mad beef usually a two-way experience?

If you block someone because they're trolling or trying to grief you somehow, for example, you can see why they might still want to join your group but you don't want them to.

@Pifil.5193 said:

@"Zedek.8932" said:Because social interaction and "physical" attendance of said player are two different things.Also, why do you don't want said person but he still wants to join yours? Isn't mad beef usually a two-way experience?

If you block someone because they're trolling or trying to grief you somehow, for example, you can see why they might still want to join your group but you don't want them to.

Exactly.I also, don't want to join the LFG of people that I've blocked.

Perhaps the OP blocked some one because of a LFG issue, for example I tend to be a lot more casual and easy going when I do group content which is rare by the way, I play a non META Power Reaper build and I've blocked people that give me issues about it (which is funny because I only do T1s, and Storymode 5 Mans so it really should be a non issue) so naturally I never want the displeasure of associating with them again.

Archived