how to fix PvP in a nutshell (well nearly)

Chilli.2976

@Alatar.7364 said:

@Alatar.7364 said:I smell subjective feelings in here.

how can you get the spot that want when the game does not allow you?

By balancing the game.We can be a happy community even with Titles and Ranks, they're not the cause of current state.

Balancing the game will never happen took GW1 a fair well.

Titles caused a lot of TOS violations though ;)

@Chilli.2976 said:

@Alatar.7364 said:I smell subjective feelings in here.

how can you get the spot that want when the game does not allow you?

By balancing the game.We can be a happy community even with Titles and Ranks, they're not the cause of current state.

Balancing the game will never happen took GW1 a fair well.

Titles caused a lot of TOS violations though ;)

I suppose it will take rather long time and probably won't be done properly.

People did, not Titles.

@Chilli.2976 said:remove rating and the titles = no QQ and we all can live like a happy community once and for all.

I think we need a 2v2 arena game mode. So we can play with a friend and not worry about worthless teammates. Maybe there could be different titles or badges for this game mode that is separate from ranked 5v5 conquest.

We can only hope :(

@BMW.2951 said:

@Chilli.2976 said:remove rating and the titles = no QQ and we all can live like a happy community once and for all.

I think we need a 2v2 arena game mode. So we can play with a friend and not worry about worthless teammates. Maybe there could be different titles or badges for this game mode that is separate from ranked 5v5 conquest.

I’d be your teammate fam.

@CaldaRaric.6305 said:

@BMW.2951 said:

I'll be in for anything that isn't conquest at this point. Can we 3v3 :)

@CaldaRaric.6305 said:

@BMW.2951 said:

Thanks buddy. We are in this together... win or lose.

Archived