Unlocking Tempest?

Meru.1780

Hello, I been looking around for this just by searching on the internet... but I still haven't really found an answer. I have 100% my Tempest tree, however I am still unable to use it. :'( Like it won't let me equip a warhorse or use any of the spells and such. Do I have to finish the Heart of Thorns expanion storyline first to be able to use it? I did kind of skip over the first expansion's storyline to do Path of Fire's one. Since I haven't touch my game in nearly an year in a half. Thanks all for the time. :)

@Martimus.6027 said:Are you slotting the Tempest tree in your traits menu, and selecting your traits?

Can you explain this to me a bit more? It's definitely my absence for the game, but I don't really know what you're asking. xD;; Like how do I get to the traits menu? Or are you talking about the Build tab?

@"sokeenoppa.5384" said:What he said^It funny how we old timers use word "trait" and new players dont understand it. Those 3 lines what ever they are called now, i dont remember :D used to be "traits".

Well yeah! Skills, traits and attributes! Can you guess what game I started with? :pensive:Z

Archived