Looking for a kit build

Cheshire Rabbid.7430

I'm trying to figure out what specializations to go with and what kind of armor to look for. as for what I'm looking is a high DPS in both normal and conditions. I also seem to lose a lot of health when I face lvl 80 enemies alone so maybe some specializations to help stay alive. the most kit I use is the grenades and the Flamethrower kit. I would most likely use the third slot to switch form Elixir and bomb kits and maybe use the rocket turret as both damaged and a taunt, of course, I would need to know if those skills are bad or good at this time. Anything advice would be helpful.

@"sdt.1697" said:I also seem to lose a lot of health when I face lvl 80 enemies alone so maybe some specializations to help stay alive.

If you want more survivability, go for the Elixir Gun. Skill 5 Super Elixir can keep you and your allies alive. Skill 4 Acid Bomb is a blast finisher, so if you use Regenerating Mist, then follow it up with Acid Bomb it will heal you and your allies in a radius. Also, the skill is a backwards leap which you can interrupt by using the weapon swap key to cancel the leap. For the elite skill, use the Supply Crate to get the med kits from the toolbelt skill for more team sustain.

Also, for specializations use the trait Backpack Regenerator from the Alchemy specialization since you're using 3 kits.

I would like anyone opinion on this little build I made for myself. gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQJAqalUUh2tYtWwELw6FLvFF4G+hp1XKMhBg4F9EJBA Now what I was going for is a kind of a mix between power and coni build with a bit of survivable with it. The usual skills I would use are most of the kit expired for the mad and toolkit. I would switch out the elite skill between the supply crate when I'm alone to the motor kit for big group events. I would also have both a rife and two pistols one me. I would switch them out whenever I fell like it. Of course, I would like to hear your thoughts on it and any tips on it like what kind of gear should I use with this?

@"sdt.1697" said:I would like anyone opinion on this little build I made for myself. gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQJAqalUUh2tYtWwELw6FLvFF4G+hp1XKMhBg4F9EJBA Now what I was going for is a kind of a mix between power and coni build with a bit of survivable with it. The usual skills I would use are most of the kit expired for the mad and toolkit. I would switch out the elite skill between the supply crate when I'm alone to the motor kit for big group events. I would also have both a rife and two pistols one me. I would switch them out whenever I fell like it. Of course, I would like to hear your thoughts on it and any tips on it like what kind of gear should I use with this?

In the Explosives specialization, go for the Glass Cannon trait. You don't have that many blast finishers aside from Elixir Gun skill 4 Acid Bomb and Flamethrower skill 2 Flame Blast. The might you get isn't as useful (unless you're spamming Flamethrower skill 2 Flame Blast every six seconds) as having a 5% damage boost above 75% health is far better because it's like a lighter version of Scholar runes.

If you know that enemies will have a lot of CC, use the Juggernaut trait in Firearms. This does mean that you have to camp the Flamethrower, but it's the only way of avoiding CC as you only have one stun breaker which is Healing Mist from the Elixir Gun. Use High Caliber when using the rifle or when you're using the Flamethrower the majority of the time and use Sanguine Array when you're using the pistols. The pistols' auto attack applies bleeding every 0.5 seconds, so you shouldn't have any problems stacking a ton of might.

Archived