New f2p build magnet mesmer

Hikigaya.9621

@"Hikigaya.9621" said:I made a new mesmer build for f2p players. Try it out guys. The sustain from signet and mantra makes this build viable for ranked. It does however require a lot of buttons.http://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Mesmer_-_magnet_mesmer

How did you manage to post the build on Metabattle? I'm trying to post my own build for core Engineer, but I don't know how.

@"Hikigaya.9621" said:I made a new mesmer build for f2p players. Try it out guys. The sustain from signet and mantra makes this build viable for ranked. It does however require a lot of buttons.http://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Mesmer_-_magnet_mesmer

Any core memser is utter garbage compared to chrono/mirage. You lose key utility as portal. Casting time is still too long on mantra etcetc. No reason to play core because it's just worse by a million times than elite specs

@Hoodie.1045 said:

@"Hikigaya.9621" said:I made a new mesmer build for f2p players. Try it out guys. The sustain from signet and mantra makes this build viable for ranked. It does however require a lot of buttons.

How did you manage to post the build on Metabattle? I'm trying to post my own build for core Engineer, but I don't know how.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/2clwvu/how_do_i_create_builds_in_metabattlecom/

@Odik.4587 said:

@"Hikigaya.9621" said:I made a new mesmer build for f2p players. Try it out guys. The sustain from signet and mantra makes this build viable for ranked. It does however require a lot of buttons.

Any core memser is utter garbage compared to chrono/mirage. You lose key utility as portal. Casting time is still too long on mantra etcetc. No reason to play core because it's just worse by a million times than elite specs

Well not everyone has pof and hot, I'm one of the old players that bought gw2 before hot and pof. Too lazy to get the expansions.

@Hikigaya.9621 said:

@Hikigaya.9621 said:I made a new mesmer build for f2p players. Try it out guys. The sustain from signet and mantra makes this build viable for ranked. It does however require a lot of buttons.

Well not everyone has pof and hot, I'm one of the old players that bought gw2 before hot and pof. Too lazy to get the expansions.

May be but still if you want to be competitive... You need pof/hot . Played core myself and I can conclude thats terrible and better roll core warrior xD

@Hikigaya.9621 said:

@Hikigaya.9621 said:I made a new mesmer build for f2p players. Try it out guys. The sustain from signet and mantra makes this build viable for ranked. It does however require a lot of buttons.

What are you wanting to do with the build, spike someone down and rotate into another +1? If so portal would be a lot better than the mantra and you might as well just go all in on the damage and take illusions if playing core. I also find shattered concentration a lot better than the signet trait for this.

If you’re wanting to be more of a duellist then yes this build probably works ok for core but you will have a lot of difficulties against elite specs especially the current meta picks which can offload a lot of damage. You might also want to rethink mental anguish as it’s been nerfed down quite a bit, imagined burden can be very helpful for keeping cripple on enemies, lower GS cool downs is nice and double zerker is icing on the cake and with less short range teleports and leaps this will help you a lot.

I would seriously reconsider portal though, proper use and it can really change a game. In this case switching out the mantra lowers sustain but allows you to take sympathetic visage which will increase your cleanses.

Archived