Returning player looking for guild

Hi,Phantom Soul Reavers [sOUL] is a growing guild based in NA servers, focusing mainly on PvE, guild missions, fractals, leveling our guild hall to get you more available upgrades! We are mature, 25+, female and LGBT friendly, and do not tolerate unnecessary drama. We began in February 2018 and already have a solid active member base but continue to maintain a small, family community atmosphere where members can feel like part of the group and not get left behind.

We have a wide range of players from just starting out (playing for a few days) to seasoned veterans who have been playing since original Gw2 launch. We run twice weekly organized fractals with a patient and experienced fractal leader who is committed to teaching mechanics and making sure everyone gets through. During weekly fractals we form as many groups as needed to include all players interested. We have some members who run t4 fractals and who are looking for more to fill their ranks, so all levels are appreciated.

Weekly guild missions are the other main event on Fridays and Sundays, so we can continue to level the guild hall and provide more upgrades to members. Guild events are 30 mins to 1 hour after reset, and we have members from Eastern, Central, and Pacific time zones.

If you think we may be a good fit for you, please don't hesitate to whisper or mail me (Aslan.6978) in game and check out our website. We have a short application process which takes a few minutes, so we can get to know you a bit better and see if we are a good fit for you. Happy guild hunting!

Https://psr.shivtr.com

@SteelJester.4902 said:I do just about every aspect of the game casually. Timezone is PST.

Hello Steel,I am Darth Ryoma of the (CIS) Guild its known as the Confederacy of Independent Systems or also as the Separatist Alliance we do lots of stuff every day from this list: RIBA SW Farm, Fractels, Bounty Hunter Trains, Races, and World vs World (stormbluff isle server only) you can contact me via this post or in game by mail or whisper thanks for your time!

@ShadowDove.8329 said:

@Bolero Bloodreign.9025 said:Speaking of returning player and looking for a guild, anyone know if guilds on American servers able to invite players on European servers and vice versa?

You can invite anyone from the other server just fine, and they can accept it.
The only thing is you can't play together
(but you can still chat in-game)

Aww bummer. That's was the reason for me asking. Wanted to know if people from American servers can group with others on European servers. But thanks for the reply. None the less helpful.

@"Bolero Bloodreign.9025" said:Aww bummer. That's was the reason for me asking. Wanted to know if people from American servers can group with others on European servers. But thanks for the reply. None the less helpful.

no. those are region servers. can't just be "grouped up". they can be in the same guild and chat, but can't do anything together.the people who can play together, technically, are youtubers and/or official streamers that associated with Anet. they'd give you a pass per week or so. that you can switch between NA or EU. those can play with their friends fine whenever they switch. but the rest you have to pick a region and transfer to it to play with your friends.although the new wvw reconstruction is coming, i'd rather save the transfer. they may bump it into something else. who knows.i also have some EU players in the guild, they mainly stay to chat with us which is nice.

@Hex.2579 said:i'd rather save the transfer. they may bump it into something else. who knows.

Yeah the other gentleman answered my question. I wanted not only to chat but group together doing open world content. But is Anet giving out free transfers now? I'm an old returning player just came back in late January and noticed a lot of changes to the game. But a free transfer I haven't noticed it when I tried guessing to other servers.

As far as I know, newer accounts (those people who joined when the core game was made free, and bought either expansion or both later on) are the only ones who have a free first transfer to another world. After that, regular fees apply. I have a guild mate who started playing when gw2 still had to be paid for, and he had to pay a transfer fee when he changed worlds.

There's more info here on the wiki: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/World

@"ShadowDove.8329" said:As far as I know, newer accounts (those people who joined when the core game was made free, and bought either expansion or both later on) are the only ones who have a free first transfer to another world. After that, regular fees apply. I have a guild mate who started playing when gw2 still had to be paid for, and he had to pay a transfer fee when he changed worlds.

There's more info here on the wiki: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/World

This is helpful also. Thank you very much ShadowDove.

@Bolero Bloodreign.9025 said:Yeah the other gentleman answered my question. I wanted not only to chat but group together doing open world content. But is Anet giving out free transfers now? I'm an old returning player just came back in late January and noticed a lot of changes to the game. But a free transfer I haven't noticed it when I tried guessing to other servers.

a free transfer is only offered to people who own either the expacs. they don't give out free transfers, ever. but as the new wvw reconstruction is coming soon. if you haven't use your transfer, save it. there's no point in transfering when worlds would cease to exist very soon and leave room for guilds vs guilds.although this is sometimes an intentional bug i believe. because a lot of us don't get that first free transfer. it'll appear the amount of gems that you have to pay for when selecting a different world until you're forced to message customer support and they pulled up their stuff to realize you never transfer, have a paid account, yada yada yada. after that they'd let you transfer for free. which is sad cuz i know a lot of people who paid for their very first transfer shrug

@Hex.2579 said:

@"Bolero Bloodreign.9025" said:Yeah the other gentleman answered my question. I wanted not only to chat but group together doing open world content. But is Anet giving out free transfers now? I'm an old returning player just came back in late January and noticed a lot of changes to the game. But a free transfer I haven't noticed it when I tried guessing to other servers.

a free transfer is only offered to people who own either the expacs. they don't give out free transfers, ever. but as the new wvw reconstruction is coming soon. if you haven't use your transfer, save it. there's no point in transfering when worlds would cease to exist very soon and leave room for guilds vs guilds.although this is sometimes an intentional bug i believe. because a lot of us don't get that first free transfer. it'll appear the amount of gems that you have to pay for when selecting a different world until you're forced to message customer support and they pulled up their stuff to realize you never transfer, have a paid account, yada yada yada. after that they'd let you transfer for free. which is sad cuz i know a lot of people who paid for their very first transfer
shrug

I'm on the Blackgate server. I've never transfered and is very happy being on this server. Wonderful server with a lot of people to play with in open world content. Also a fun WvW server too. I use to be a very active WvW player way back. I also joined a really great guild recently after returning from a 4 years absent. A huge guild with a bunch of friendly and social people: "Vengeance is Primal" ViP. It's an old Guildwars guild. Very stable and have daily activities. I feel really lucky and blessed to be in the position I'm currently in so I don't plan to go anywhere even if ANet gives me a transfer for free.

But thanks for the helpful information. I did tried and see if it was available when logging in.

• 9 months later...

I use to be with VIP for over a year. Made the mistake of being talked into being a probational officer. Was told they would automatically know if I was helping other guild members. Even took screen shots to send to one of the main officers to no avail or information on how long the probational period was to all of a sudden being told I was voted out by the guild down to a regular player by receiving a message from some guy in the guild that I have never spoken to or received any other message. So yeah I was upset about it and I couldn’t saying anything about it. And when I did, they kicked me out of the guild entirely. They obviously don’t care if there is a problem. And you have to rep the whole time . If you’re not playing for a week your gone. I went to one of the monthly guild meetings and you would think you could ask a question and have it answered. Well that wasn’t the case, the guy was impatient and in a rush to get to know newer members through the revolving door that my question was deemed to be annswered on some need to know basis whatever that is. The guy on the top of this guild acts more prestigious than the rest of the guild.

Shattered Darkness [DARK] [NA] [PvX] - No iron-fisted, heavy-handed management here. Our friendly, helpful, laid-back and active community is recruiting players of all skill and experience levels with an interest in sharing and learning every aspect of the game to join our ranks.

We believe that a community is only as strong as YOU make it and expect our members to be the core of our community and our guild’s very best assets. We require only that our members should contribute and give to our community what they expect to get out of our community.

If you are interested in joining us or have any questions, please see our in-game contacts below or, comment here with your account/character name, your primary focus in-game and what you are seeking in a guild and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as we can!

Sookie.6580Taleak.7612Faerie Mae.4865

Archived