Request: Please add a Fractal rewards track for WvW

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Last Crysis.1934 said:No thank you!!! If I have to spend my time doing WvW (which I hate) to get a GoB. The WvWers can spend their time in my beloved fractals for there leggy equipment.

but its to long! and i dont like it! and i cant kill the monsters alone! and groups are never there when i play! and i cant afk at start and kill a monster ones in a while to just keep my ticks going! and i dont have agony resistance? (w/e name is) and i dunno how much more excuses :D

tho dont these stabblizers or w/e name is come from crushing ascended trinkets?

@reddie.5861 said:

@"Last Crysis.1934" said:No thank you!!! If I have to spend my time doing WvW (which I hate) to get a GoB. The WvWers can spend their time in my beloved fractals for there leggy equipment.

but its to long! and i dont like it! and i cant kill the monsters alone! and groups are never there when i play! and i cant afk at start and kill a monster ones in a while to just keep my ticks going! and i dont have agony resistance? (w/e name is) and i dunno how much more excuses :D

tho dont these stabblizers or w/e name is come from crushing ascended trinkets?

True that however ascended drops or gold are not that easy to comeby in WvW as they are in fractals.A pver can easily come and do solo wvw like capture camp, sentry, repair stuff here and there .....or run with a commander if any on to get their track done.I can solo a few low level fractals but as the levels go up i run into the problem of having no AR.Then you run into these "oh i know it all fractals and i have most dps and your dps is not good" kinda people who get pissed cos they died once then will kick you off team. or will just leave the team.I don't want to get into that argument as i left pve more than an year and half ago and only go back for LS.At this point buying stabilizing matrix is just fine for me.

Archived