My 12 suggestions list.

I have compiled a list of things i think objectively would make the game better, but the degree of priority can be debated. I know that this probably wont have any influence, but have a need to give feedback.

1. (PvP) When you get a match you are promted with very large windows to accept and select map. First window can be dismissed but selection screen can't, also it should have a "pass" option if you don't really care what map you end up in. The reason i think its too big is because as it pops i may be in combat and may want to finish off mobs while i wait to enter the PvP instance. It doesnt have to be in the middle of the screen and be that big.

2. (PvP) Food/Utility boons disappear when entering pvp and that is fine, but you don't give them back when you exit the pvp instance. I think they should come back. Not because its expensive but its just a minor annoying thing to have to re-boon.

3. (PvP) When match is done and someone leaves the game it seem the class icon in details changes and you can't see what class they where. Too me its interesting to see how each class did that game. There could be something i am missing here that i don't know.

4. (Inventory) Runes.... So many runes and sigils clog up the inventory. Yes you can find a vendor and just sell them and using lower tier salvage tool minimise their amount, but i still find them useless and annoying. One way to fix this would be a way to salvage them. Maybe even a new type of salvaging tool.

5. (Inventory) Option to scale item icons size. I have a lot of bags on my main. But as the inventory grows it takes more and more space on your screen. Depending on your monitor you may prefer different size of inventory slot icons.

6. (Bank) Add a more slots to the default amount of slots. Yes, i know you want people to invest gems in expanding the slots but i think its ridiculous low amount of slots. Using alt's as banks is currently necessary if you don't buy a lot of slots. For new players it can be off putting having tons of items they don't know if they need to save and have little space to store them until they do.

7. (Map) This is one of my biggest complain. There should be an indicator of map fullness. I suggest you can see indicator in LFG and have a indicator near minimap on full map. One approach would be color coded indicator if you dont want the players to know the exact status of the map.

8. (Map) I would like to be able to see affected area of an heart. Like if you hover a heart on map/minimap you see a green circle that indicate where you can do its objectives.

9. (Build) I have seen more people talk about this and i agree. I would like "sets" of builds so you can easily swap build. Not in combat of course. Maybe even with a cast bar. Also having two sets of gear you can swap between would be nice. (Again not in combat).

10. (Griffon) This may be contriversial because some say that Griffons are overpowered while others say its useless. But i would like it if updraft would affect griffon. Alternatively make it possible to dismount mid air.

11. (Keybindings) I would like to have the option of character specific key-binds... Come on. Why cant i? I don't think i am alone with a character that i would like to have different binding.

12. (Trade post) I find it very much like an in-game web browser. The UI graphics sort of lags. You see the fade effects lag. I understand if its not super quick but the design of it could make the animations feel more solid and snappy.

There, now i have vented out.

@"fyisic.8420" said:

1. (PvP) When you get a match you are promted with very large windows to accept and select map. First window can be dismissed but selection screen can't, also it should have a "pass" option if you don't really care what map you end up in. The reason i think its too big is because as it pops i may be in combat and may want to finish off mobs while i wait to enter the PvP instance. It doesnt have to be in the middle of the screen and be that big.

A dismiss button similar to the Match Ready prompt would be nice to get rid of the map selection screen since it takes too much space and too long to end.

1. (PvP) Food/Utility boons disappear when entering pvp and that is fine, but you don't give them back when you exit the pvp instance. I think they should come back. Not because its expensive but its just a minor annoying thing to have to re-boon.

I don't think this would be that easy to implement. The best you can do is that if you're planning to play PvP is to not use food buffs.

1. (PvP) When match is done and someone leaves the game it seem the class icon in details changes and you can't see what class they where. Too me its interesting to see how each class did that game. There could be something i am missing here that i don't know.

I believe it would be better if everyone could see the icons on what specialization they are playing. For instance, you can have a Holosmith engineer with the Holosmith icon on the scoreboard, a Reaper with the Reaper icon, a Deadeye with the Deadeye icon etc. This would be much better so that everyone has an idea of what they'll be going up against instead of having the core specialization icons.

Now some will say that if you pay attention to the icons below their health like the Guardian, it clearly tells you whether the Guardian is core, Dragonhunter or Firebrand. But this isn't the case for professions like the thief. You have no idea if a thief is core, Daredevil or Deadeye, if a ranger is core, Druid or Soulbeast, a mesmer is core, Chronomancer, Mirage etc.

1. (Inventory) Option to scale item icons size. I have a lot of bags on my main. But as the inventory grows it takes more and more space on your screen. Depending on your monitor you may prefer different size of inventory slot icons.

It would be nice if there was an option to order them alphabetically and to be ordered in a list with the items' name so you don't have to hover over the item in order to see what it's called or if it's the item you are looking for.

1. (Bank) Add a more slots to the default amount of slots. Yes, i know you want people to invest gems in expanding the slots but i think its ridiculous low amount of slots. Using alt's as banks is currently necessary if you don't buy a lot of slots. For new players it can be off putting having tons of items they don't know if they need to save and have little space to store them until they do.

New players can deposit materials if they need them for crafting. As for more bank slots, I guess a few extra slots would be nice. Either that or increase the deposit materials slots from 250 to let's say 500.

1. (Map) I would like to be able to see affected area of an heart. Like if you hover a heart on map/minimap you see a green circle that indicate where you can do its objectives.

This seems more of a niche idea than anything super important.

1. (Build) I have seen more people talk about this and i agree. I would like "sets" of builds so you can easily swap build. Not in combat of course. Maybe even with a cast bar. Also having two sets of gear you can swap between would be nice. (Again not in combat).

I would love to see at least 2 build sets if a feature like this ever gets released. Each will differ per game mode so you can have 2 for PvE, 2 for PvP and 2 for WvW.

1. (Keybindings) I would like to have the option of character specific key-binds... Come on. Why cant i? I don't think i am alone with a character that i would like to have different binding.

I know that many people want to have this feature implemented, but I'm too used to my engineer binds that I use them across all the professions I'm playing (elementalist, guardian, thief, warrior) and I got so used to them. Some players prefer having different keybinds for different professions, but I prefer having the same, consistent keybinds that I use for other professions. The keybinds that I use for the engineers' toolbelt skills are the same for my elementalists' attunement skills or my guardians' virtue skills.

Archived