Ideas of stuff to be implemented in game

This is as the tile says suggestions for stuff to be implemented in game, they don’t have to be 100% accurate or even agreed to, but in MY opinion would be welcomed stuff, and would give extra stuff to be bought on the Black Lion Trading Company.

I know it’s a long list, and time consuming to be read, but thanks for your time.

-Every weapon should be able to be used by any class, when using an elite specialization the skills of that elite spec's qualified weapon would change from the core class weapon skills to the ones of that Elite Spec. Basically using an elite spec you're accepting to use that elite spec weapon skills, abilities and trait line. This would let all classes and elite specs have more versatility and maybe less elitism between the players builds.

-All races should have standing poses and walking stances to change between, so that every character that player creates can be more unique making the game more role-play friendly or just for fashion. (Also including more “agile visual stances” for all races, and less wobbly motion on Asura).

-Emote packs, Old outfits available on bltc.

-New animation skin for skills that can be more specialized for each race or not.

-Elite specs shouldn't just be limited to be presented within every expansion that expands story, there should be a version of the "expansions" that could include weapons, armor, elite specs, etc.

-There should be more variety on the character creation like more hair styles, horns, faces, beards, tattoos, patterns, skin colors, (for Sylvari specially) etc. And more stability between the textures of beards to hair in all of the races, also sylvari could have Indumentum (Hair like Foliage) to mimic body hair, beards, etc. That way Tyria can have more unique individuals instead of genetically modified copy paste clones.

-Any dye unlocked on the account should be able to be used as a choice on the character creation color choices for skins, hairs, patterns, tattoos, beards, eyes, glows.

-Any armor skin after being unlocked should be able to be use independently of the armor type or weight class. (Heavy on medium and light, light on medium and heavy, medium on light and heavy) Or at least have a slot for armor skin to be applied instead of applying it to the armor itself, kind of like the outfit but for armor skins.

-Player should have the option to remove the "skirts" from any chest or leg armor they want.

-Any cultural armor skin should be able to be used on any race after it’s unlocked, like the racial weapon skins.

-Every armor skin and outfit should be Gender-neutral, what I mean is that it should able to be worn independently of gender (female outfit or armor skin type on male and vice versa).

Also I would encourage to comment on what you liked or give a reason on what you didn’t, and more ideas to be implemented.

Totally for the cultural armors point, I would like to wear T3 Asura on my Human. Have any racial armor on another races will bring diversity. But in a same time, I feel like they are a reason for it..

For different type of armor, I'm against, light armor for light classes, heavy for heavy. I mean, it force you to play the associated classes to unlock the skins which is great. I don't see a warrior wearing a little piece of silk... :p But dunno, convince me!

Dyes should be indeed usable for character creation. I experimented this on an asura, I created her with a specific red dye for her ear accessories and can't find the same dye for the armor... your idea would make the whole uniform. All for more character creation option too. :)

Having all weapons would break the concept of classes. We should have unusable weapons. You could fill this gap with summoned weapons of the elementalist (bow,axe,hammer,shield).

Yes, more emotes! But special walking/idle is a bit too much and would require massive time and ressources but it's possible. :)

@hugo.4705 said:Totally for the cultural armors point, I would like to wear T3 Asura on my Human. Have any racial armor on another races will bring diversity. But in a same time, I feel like they are a reason for it..

For different type of armor, I'm against, light armor for light classes, heavy for heavy. I mean, it force you to play the associated classes to unlock the skins which is great. I don't see a warrior wearing a little piece of silk... :p But dunno, convince me!

Outfits should be enough to convince you. I mean, now with the outfits it doens't rly matter what type of class have you.You can be a soldier class(warr,guard,rev) but have an ele outfit or a monk outfit...and vice you can wear a heavy armored outfit with your ele, necro or mesmer. Outfits ruined that class fantasy armor.

I'm against equiping other class tier armor in another one that doesn't make sense mechanicaly-wise but I'm all in for the at least tmog aspect where you can combine(aesthetically only) different armor tiers like light, medium, heavy in any class tier.

@"FateMate.8205" said:-All races should have standing poses and walking stances to change between, so that every character that player creates can be more unique making the game more role-play friendly or just for fashion. (Also including more “agile visual stances” for all races, and less wobbly motion on Asura).

This so much. I recently tried to play FFXIV and you can change from 3-4 assets your sit, standing, sit on ground and water floating stances.That made me giggle. I know RP is equally loved and hated but not only for RP purposes but for some personal immersion gameplay an asset of poses/stances change could be a touch of fresh air for the playing experience. Sometimes I want my females to be more neutral or "manly" in her manners and when almost half of the female races has these femenine poses just breaks my playing character immersion. Not all females are femenine nor all males must be manly.

It would be so nice to have some assets to choose even if I have to buy them thru gemstore(even tho I would want at least 3 assets free then Anet could make more via gemstore).

Emotes packs would be could too. GW original had a bunch of emotes that didn't make it into GW2 and i would be happy if Anet release some more from time to time. Especially furniture/object interaction emotes like the recent chair sit emote. I was surprised by the amount of emotes and faces emotes that FFXIV have(if only the combat was like GW2...).

Conclusion: YES!!! more personalization!! more variety!!! more emotes!!!! MOAR evrizin'!!!!!!!

Archived