ley-line infused tool

hello!

i tried do craft "lay-line infused tool"-s last week or so, and once a day since, as the recipe seems to be disabled for some reason. any info on when its coming back? also anyone know why it was disabled? seemed to work fine for me at least the last time i made some. i tried searching for infused tool, there where no discussions on it

@"Cyto.9401" said:hello!

i tried do craft "lay-line infused tool"-s last week or so, and once a day since, as the recipe seems to be disabled for some reason. any info on when its coming back? also anyone know why it was disabled? seemed to work fine for me at least the last time i made some. i tried searching for infused tool, there where no discussions on it

It's been a few weeks.

The Ley Line infused tool is a necessity for guilds.

We need to know what's going on or turn it off as a part of guild progression.

@atheria.2837 said:

@Ray Koopa.2354 said:its been changed to use orichalcum ingots now

The guild UI is still asking for them - they need to be removed if they are not able to be made or used.

Helpful hint: READ THE PATCH NOTES !!!!!!!!

In the items section of the June 5th patch notes it states the recipe has been changed to use Orichalcum ingots rather than tools. Gail has also updated the news section and explicitly stated that the recipe/content has been re-enabled.

Archived