Still No Spearmarshal shoulder recipes

It's cheaper to buy them than to craft them anyway.

Are you sure you mean spearmarshal? I have the recipes for all 3 set fully unlocked. That was probably from the time when I decided to waste a pile of karma.

The bounty hunter set is the one I've seen people mention about missing because of Elisa.

@Khisanth.2948 said:It's cheaper to buy them than to craft them anyway.

Are you sure you mean spearmarshal? I have the recipes for all 3 set fully unlocked. That was probably from the time when I decided to waste a pile of karma.

The bounty hunter set is the one I've seen people mention about missing because of Elisa.

Yeah, I was starting to wonder if OP meant Bounty Hunter instead of Spearmarshal. I've never heard of anyone having trouble getting the Spearmarhal recipes, but I have heard many complaints about Bounty Hunter recipes.

Nope POSITIVE it's Spear marshal, I've checked and requested for 2 months just for the Shoulder recipes. TP does have 1(one) shoulder recipe not the other 2 for 6G, so karma and crafting is the way to go for me. So if they could check I'm completely positive you can't find it at a karma merchant.

Archived