Who thinks we need a summer fire festival

Anet's biggest mistake was nuking old la. This killed all the summer festival made in ls1. We could have spent may doing dragon bash, had festival of 4 winds in July, and queens jubilee in august/Sept. Honestly the current events team should be fixing these 2 week events so players at least have seasonal content between ls releases. I wish they would have at least stick with this part of colin's plan.

@Shadowmoon.7986 said:Anet's biggest mistake was nuking old la. This killed all the summer festival made in ls1. We could have spent may doing dragon bash, had festival of 4 winds in July, and queens jubilee in august/Sept. Honestly the current events team should be fixing these 2 week events so players at least have seasonal content between ls releases. I wish they would have at least stick with this part of colin's plan.

I agree. Bring back Dragon Bash. It could even make a good backdrop for a new LS episode. As I recall, Tyria at large does not yet know that we can't go around killing Elder Dragons, so imagine moving about the story during a festival that preaches exactly that.

Archived