2nd Rollerbeetle Collection - Gorrik bugged

I have collected all the parts/events for the “Beetle Saddle” collection and just need to talk to gorrik to get the completed saddle and then saddle the beetle. though when i talk to gorrik he awards me credit for the previous collection (beetle juice) and then tells me to go collect the components for that first collection.

talking to him again or relogging then talking to him has the same result and unable to get credit for the completed saddle to move on with the 2nd collection.

@NaramSin.2693 said:This collection was designed so badly...

It really wasn’t, it’s very straight forward if you read the tooltips for the items in the collection. The info given is spot on in the collection.“Completed Saddle: Talk to Blish, who is near Gorrik in the Domain of Kourna, after collecting the other seven parts.”

“Saddle Up: After receiving the Completed Saddle, interact with Petey, who is near Gorrik in the Domain of Kourna.”

I have the same problem with > @Shivitri.4315 said:

I have collected all the parts/events for the “Beetle Saddle” collection and just need to talk to gorrik to get the completed saddle and then saddle the beetle. though when i talk to gorrik he awards me credit for the previous collection (beetle juice) and then tells me to go collect the components for that first collection.

talking to him again or relogging then talking to him has the same result and unable to get credit for the completed saddle to move on with the 2nd collection.

Earlier today I did the saddle collection, but Gorrik wants me to redo it. I can't progress. I have everything collected for the collection.

@Jaxien.5726 said:I have the same problem with > @Shivitri.4315 said:

Earlier today I did the saddle collection, but Gorrik wants me to redo it. I can't progress. I have everything collected for the collection.

Please read the entire thread.

im in the same boat. the last thing i did for the beetle saddle was a bounty, the legendary on to boot, the collection didnt update. gorrick tells me to do the beetle juice again. the beetle feed collection didn't update. i don't know what to do. i'm going to try to do a bounty again.

@"VanWilder.6923" said:Did not read the instructions or guides carefully is not a "BUG".I followed Dulfy's guides and got the collection and I am very bad at English

Like you, friend, I just did what Dulfy's guide said to do, and it was a very easy collection to get done. Good information, suggestions and images with arrows and such to help illustrate what to do and where. :smile:

Dulfy, thank you very much! YOU ROCK!!! :+1:

Archived