Male and Female Norn body selection

@"Giotto.9413" said:What happened to the Female Norn six-pack abs and the selection of the Male Norn. No different from selection one and two below. This is also the same case for every other race as well. What the heck is going on? You're screwing it all up!

Maybe they decided to use realistic strong people, rather than weak as kitten "perfectly defined abs" bodybuilder looks? ;)

Seriously, though, it'll just be the shader settings.

I checked all female Norn's and I chose the one with the six-pack abs. I left to look over what type of Norn I wanted, her body type was no longer there for the selection. Same for the male Norn's. The first on the top left side is the default. I checked the lower body type (looked different in the selection) but was the same body time as the one above. Something is a bit off here lol.

@Ashantara.8731 said:A screenshot would probably make it easier for everyone to understand what you are talking about. Also, you missed mentioning whether this was an issue during character creation or in general.

Oh, yes, this was during character creation. Sorry about that. All of the above was during character creation. I was trying to make my mind up what type of Norn I wanted. When I attempted to create the same look, it was no longer a selection.

@AllNightPlayer.1286 said:The muscle outlining becomes visible, once the graphic option shaders is set on medium or high.

Don't quite understand what you mean when setting on Medium or High. Do you mean graphics? All my graphics are set to the highest possible. This does not explain the Norn male option in creation. In creation, you see different types of looks, however; two of option selection is different until you select them and see they're the same.

@Giotto.9413 said:

@AllNightPlayer.1286 said:The muscle outlining becomes visible, once the graphic option
shaders
is set on
medium
or
high

Don't quite understand what you mean when setting on Medium or High. Do you mean graphics? All my graphics are set to the highest possible. This does not explain the Norn male option in creation. In creation, you see different types of looks, however; two of option selection is different until you select them and see they're the same.

The belly texture of those selection you mentioned is REALLY vague so no wonder you said that there is no difference, however the textures' difference is more obvious when all graphic setting are low.Well, I hope Anet change the body builder which let us have more options in creating our characters.

@Sandling.3648 said:

@"AllNightPlayer.1286" said:The muscle outlining becomes visible, once the graphic option
shaders
is set on
medium
or
high

The belly texture of those selection you mentioned is REALLY vague so no wonder you said that there is no difference, however the textures' difference is more obvious when all graphic setting are low.Well, I hope Anet change the body builder which let us have more options in creating our characters.

All of my settings are put to the highest possible. I've selected this body type before. I've gone back the other day to create the same look and that "shading" or body type was not available. Plain and simple. Has nothing to do with my graphics or if my settings are on low or not.

Archived