Build on the flamethrower for the engineer( Билды для инженера с огнемётом)

sergafan.4301

Hello community GW2. Are there any playable builds on an engineer with a flamethrower that adequately show themselves in PVE (PVP) in the addition that is now installed (POF). Sorry for my English. (Здравствуйте сообщество GW2. Есть ли играбельные билды на инженера с огнемётом, которые достойно показывают себя в PVE (PVP) в дополнении, которое установлено сейчас (POF).

@sergafan.4301 said:Hello community GW2. Are there any playable builds on an engineer with a flamethrower that adequately show themselves in PVE (PVP) in the addition that is now installed (POF). Sorry for my English. (Здравствуйте сообщество GW2. Есть ли играбельные билды на инженера с огнемётом, которые достойно показывают себя в PVE (PVP) в дополнении, которое установлено сейчас (POF).

The flamethrower is only worth using in PvE. You can use whatever you want for open world PvE, you can run three kit builds or just run the flamethrower with gadgets, turrets or elixirs. For kits I would recommend you use the Grenade Kit or Bomb Kit and use the Rifle Turret, Rocket Boots or Elixir U.

@Hoodie.1045 said:

@sergafan.4301 said:Hello community GW2. Are there any playable builds on an engineer with a flamethrower that adequately show themselves in PVE (PVP) in the addition that is now installed (POF). Sorry for my English. (Здравствуйте сообщество GW2. Есть ли играбельные билды на инженера с огнемётом, которые достойно показывают себя в PVE (PVP) в дополнении, которое установлено сейчас (POF).

The flamethrower is only worth using in PvE. You can use whatever you want for open world PvE, you can run three kit builds or just run the flamethrower with gadgets, turrets or elixirs. For kits I would recommend you use the Grenade Kit or Bomb Kit and use the Rifle Turret, Rocket Boots or Elixir U.

Hollo, scrapper? Or classics?

@sergafan.4301 said:

If you're new or you have just created an engineer, you're more than likely to play core engineer. Scrapper is a tank specialization and Holosmith is a DPS specialization with CC which is the better option for PvE because you don't have to worry too much about sustain.

@Hoodie.1045 said:

If you're new or you have just created an engineer, you're more than likely to play core engineer. Scrapper is a tank specialization and Holosmith is a DPS specialization with CC which is the better option for PvE because you don't have to worry too much about sustain.

Suppose I'm not a beginner. Playing as an engineer in solo, I encounter a problem of survival and damage. The same Bers. mirage, show themselves better than an engineer.

@sergafan.4301 said:

Suppose I'm not a beginner. Playing as an engineer in solo, I encounter a problem of survival and damage. The same Bers. mirage, show themselves better than an engineer.

The engineer doesn't have as many evades like the mirage does. Try using blast or leap finishers in the water field created from the Healing Turrets' toolbelt skill. Use Regenerating Mist and follow it up with rifle 5 Jump Shot. Also, if you need additional healing, use the elite skill Supply Crate mainly for the toolbelt skill Med Pack Drop. The bandages can help you to survive in fights.

Archived