Name one positive

The soundtrack. Easily one of the best I've ever heard. I usually listen to it when on the bus/walking the dog etc.

The graphics. Absolutely amazing looking areas. Ascalon and Shiverpeaks being my favourite areas.

Soulbeast is easily one of the most enjoyable specs I've played.

No gear grind/treadmill. None of the resets every time a new expansion comes out.

No subscription fee.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No subscription fee and the game in whole. I love this game so much I wish I had found it way earlier then I did. I've only been playing for a couple years now, but I'm hooked.

I love all the mounts, the fun with gliders, the outfits and armor, all things story (Newest LS episode for example: I replaying it for the 3rd time and still loving every bit of it!), all the races are fun in their own ways. I could write a whole book about all the things I enjoy about this game and it's community. <3

Gameplay itselfMountsWorld( everything looks awesome)WvWOpenWorld PvE(i like event system)Story <3 all kind of storiesI like the background of the worldNo monthly payment <3DecorationsHuge guildsFractals/RaidsSkins

Fair gem/$ exchange(my opinion)

I like 95% of the gameThe only 5% left are balance and sometimes(ragequit) it turns into 95% :D

@CETheLucid.3964 said:Naming one is too hard. This game has a plethora of positives, but the nuanced action-combat system would be at the top of things if I had to pick one. No game really plays like GW2. And they integrated mounts into it all very seamlessly.

Now mounts are a part of that and it just feels really good to run around in the world and everything goes smoothly from riding into action and vice-versa. Anet didn't need to do mounts but now that they have, they've absolutely knocked it out of the park.

I've not played an MMO that does mounts better. This comes from someone who thought I could do without them. I was wrong and Anet has set the bar really high up there for future games that would do the same.

As far as names go use a title. Examples being Historian Deathwhisker, Crusader Pinknose Helga, Knight Templar Joe, Keeper Hector, things like that.

Lisa-Musing.

Archived