AFK players, What to do????

brunoam.7391

I want to know what you are going to do about these players bots, afk, etc. I just got out of a match that one of my teams did not get involved in combat, he was just going on the trebuchet (as if he was on the automatic)!!! You never do anything about it, it's not possible!!! I can not even put the guy's nickname here nor send print because it's against the rules. Is there no other way to report this? It's happening all the time!!

They want casual players to be rewarded, not punished. Even if being rewarded means them literally afk in PvP because they hate playing it; but want the backpiece. Reporting them in any way will not do anything; the best you can do is try get to a rating where there's less of these players.

@Etheri.5406 said:They want casual players to be rewarded, not punished. Even if being rewarded means them literally afk in PvP because they hate playing it; but want the backpiece. Reporting them in any way will not do anything; the best you can do is try get to a rating where there's less of these players.

In all my accounts this happens, Platinum 2, Platinum 1, etc. There are at least 5 losses with only afk players.

@"Solidaris.5423" said:You could submit a ticket with the screenshots attached:https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us

I'll try to do this, ty.

Archived