Drop-rate bug with Mists Essence?

One possible explanation could be that you just don't do 21-50 Fractals as often as the 51-100 (which is the tiers Shards drop from). The Vial of Condensed Mists Essence drops most often from 1-20 but can drop from all tiers, as far as I know, which could explain why one would have more of those than the Globs, too.

It might be annoying, but it's not that big of a deal in the end; it's easy enough to convert the mist essences that do drop into the kind you need.

In theory, globs are supposed to drop from higher tiers. In practice, I hardly ever see them.

However, there's a decent recipe to convert one shard into three globs: shard + mystic coin + master sal kit + crystalline dust.Cost per glob: ~35s, about 50% more than the cost of an infusion extractor.

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:One possible explanation could be that you just don't do 21-50 Fractals as often as the 51-100 (which is the tiers Shards drop from). The Vial of Condensed Mists Essence drops most often from 1-20 but can drop from all tiers, as far as I know, which could explain why one would have more of those than the Globs, too.

Well I do T4 + recs every day, so it makes sense that I have more of the tier 3 essences. However, that wouldn't explain why I still have plenty of the tier 1 essences but almost none of tier 2.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:It might be annoying, but it's not that big of a deal in the end; it's easy enough to convert the mist essences that do drop into the kind you need.

In theory, globs are supposed to drop from higher tiers. In practice, I hardly ever see them.

However, there's a decent recipe to convert one shard into three globs: shard + mystic coin + master sal kit + crystalline dust.Cost per glob: ~35s, about 50% more than the cost of an infusion extractor.

Yeah I mean if this is the intended drop rate I have zero problem with that; I will respond accordingly by buying/making the essences I need. Just alerting them to a potential discrepancy.

Archived